Story Ideas Part 4

1. Is it wrong to fight gods in a dungeon? (Danmachi x Male Vali Lucifer Reader)

Description: Thanks to Azazel's crazy experiment, I end up in another world. Hold on, they say that gods live with the humans and human hybrids? Maybe this wasn't a mistake after all. Look out gods, because the White Dragon of the Morningstar has come to take your lives.

Prime ideas: No joining any Familias ever, AU where the reader killed Issei at the end of the manga series and has all powers mastered, No mercy and kill all gods.

Bonus ideas: None, you can add your own.

Status: SOLD.

2. My Hero Lucifer (My Hero Academia x Male Vali Lucifer Reader)

Description: Thank's to Azazel's crazy experiment, I end up in another universe entirely. Hold on. This world has people with powers called quirks, interesting. The strongest hero is this so called Allmight? Now I'm interested. Sorry hero society, but I hope your ready for the beat down from the White Dragon of the Morningstar. 

Prime ideas: Stay neutral, no joining the heroes or villains, learn information about the top heroes and villains and hunt them, put the students in their place everytime, AU where the reader killed Issei at the end of the manga series and mastered Divine Dividing.

Bonus ideas: None, you can make up your own.

I know this isn't the next chapter for Sparda Dragon Emperor, but it's the best I can do. Also, any author who took a liking to Vali or Divine Dividing, you can take my ideas for yourself. Make sure to tell me, and I'll close off the taken idea. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas.