Story ideas, part 1

Hello readers. I published this book for a reason, as you have read the description. This will contain ideas of fan fiction that might have potential. Now, the writers who are willing to take up these ideas must have the following:

1. An understanding of the selected series.

2. Come up with a unique plot.

3. Do Not do any cliche actions in the series (i.e. study at Beacon Academy in a crossover, join Fairy Tail, join a peerage in Highschool DxD, etc.) Think of it as answers to the "what if" questions.

Now the writers don't need to have all three qualities. At least one will suffice. Below are the ideas that may have potential.

1. Rosario Vampire x Vali Lucifer Male Reader

Description: As a bright idea, Azazel decides to send you to a school filled with various kinds of monsters in to hope that you will learn how to make friends, and possibly get a girlfriend. No idea why, but it will be a nice change of scenery. Hopefully, there will be strong opponents to fight.

Bonus ideas: steal Tsukune's harem( all of them), don't join the newspaper club, and make Tsukune feel weak all the way. (No regrets)

2. Highschool dxd x Devil May Cry: Tales of Vali Sparda (Thank you Glitchedplay for the idea)

Description: In an alternate universe, Vali is born into the Sparda bloodline instead of the Lucifer bloodline. Born from Dante, the demon hunter, and Bayonetta, he will continue the tradition of fighting demons and protecting humanity. Also, he will find the red dragon emporer and they will have the most epic fight in history. Vali will, or will not be OOC.

Bonus ideas: if you want, have a small harem. (Big harems are dime-a-dozen these days.) Don't join the Khaos Brigade, maybe have a different main weapon or not at all.

That's all the ideas right now. This book may be updated with more in the future, so keep an eye out. Also, those who want these ideas must fill in at least one of the criteria. If you want to adopt the story idea, please say so next to the idea.

Until next time. Later!