Chapter 3: He's Coming...

II Back On Earth II

---Night----

"Snow! Get off the computer and get in here, so we can say prayer!" My mom hollered for me from the kitchen. I was on the Computer; typing up my daily blog. Called, "Reach for the Stars", crappy name right? I had a little rough time deciding on the name, but I managed. As I logged off and got to the kitchen, my mom and older sister Ganine were already arguing, my dad was still playing on his ps4, my little sister, alyssa, was still in the gameroom watching netflix, and Zoe (the puppy) was whining to be taken out.

I sighed, and unlocked the backdoor and Zoe's kennel and took her outside.

I ran outside into my very spacious backyard and ran to the top of the hill. I always enjoyed the cool wet grass underneath my feet.

I laughed, as I spun myself around and fell backwards onto the grass. I placed my hands behind my head as I looked up at the stars.

I sighed, and cracked a little smile. It was nice not having to be around those people I call, "family". No, I'm NOT adopted. Although, I wish I were. It was always so boring being here, I have to put up with those people everyday. Not only them, but most idiots on this pathetic world I call home.

I sighed again, and looked at the stars. "I wish I could go to another world." I whispered. Out of Nowhere, I saw a shooting star, slowly, passing by. I gasped. I've never seen a shooting star before! I closed my eyes, happily, I thought 'I wish.....'

II Back to the Space Carrier...Falling down II

"Ahhh!!! Doctor Eggman!!! We're gonna Crash!!!" Bokkun cried. Apprently, since the last trip, somebody forgotten to fuel up the Death Space Craft Carrier with power. So now, they look like a shooting star thrown from orbit.

"Decoe! Quickly, Activate the Emergency Power Storage!" Eggman Ordered. Doing as Eggman ordered, the stumbling Decoe pull a red lever, twisted it, and pushed down.

"Emergency Power Storage Activated! Power Restored!" A feminene voice was heard throughout the ship. The robots sighed in relief, as they slowly landed onto solid ground. Eggman sunked down in his chair, glad he didnt plummet into the planet. Quickly, Eggman ordered Becoe, Decoe, and Bokkun to ready the robots.

"What about getting back?" the yellow robot asked.

"We have enough energy we need. And just in case the Emergency Power doesn't last us on the way back, I have this!" The doctor pulled out and held up a white shaped like emerald.

"A CHAOS EMERALD!!!!" Decoe, Becoe, and Bokkun cried in unision, "B-but, How?!"

Eggman grinned mischeviously, "Since the last fight with Sonic, I managed to steal one away, while that hedgehog wasnt looking." The doctor turned around and typed on his computer. Everything was now going to go according to plan. It was the begining of creating his unstoppable army.

He smiled and chuckled to himself, as he typed. The chuckle turned into a maniacle laugh, as the doctor turned back around from his computer and stood up. Decoe, Becoe, and Bokkun exchanged worried looks. In the big room with them were, thousands upon thousands of red glowing pair of eyes lit up.

"Robots...Go." He pointed forward. The robots, immediately flew off to carry out the villains plan.

II At Snow's House II

After being out for awhile, I decided to take my dog, Zoe, back inside. My family was in the living room watching Gotham. Didnt really care much for it so, I walked down the long hallway, heading upstairs to my room to go to bed . Right when I went up the begining of the stairs, I heard knocking on the door. I turned around and looked through the side window. I saw my friend Z but, it didnt seem like Z. Her eyes looked like life had been taken out of her. Worried about her, I quickly open the door.