Chapter 8 Fuck.

(Alex's POV)

I had had no food since I got in here.

And I'd now been in here two fucking weeks.

Shit.

As I sat thinking to myself what it would be like if I wasn't in here right now, I heard keys slide into the lock and the door opening. I stood up frantically.

"Your out inmate."

"What?! Are you serious?!"

"Yes now get out!" I stumbled through the door and walked through the corridor of screams and shouts. I would be back with pipes within a half an hour. I couldn't wait to hug her, to feel her, just to be with her would be enough.

They pushed me into the back of the van and morello turned round and smiled and hugged me.

"Vause! Me and Nicky have missed you! I know chapman certainly has.." She looked like she was holding something back, something she couldn't tell me. This wasn't right. She never kept secrets from anyone..

As we drove I got more and more worried, thinking about what could've happened. I knew it was something to do with Piper but I couldn't figure out what.

As I got out the van and stumbled back through the prison doors, I heard Nicky whispering to Yoga Jones.

"You just can't tell Alex okay? She will freak out like fuck."

"What will I freak out about?" My voice was low and steady. Nicky looked at Morello worriedly.

WHAT WILL I FREAK OUT ABOUT?!" I screamed at Nicky shaking as I spoke.

"Follow me Vause..your not gonna like it."

I ran down the corridor following Nicky..where was Pipes? What had happened?! Questions running through my head. I walked into Pipers cube and saw her crying and shaking bruises all over her.

"Oh my fucking god! Pipes what the fuck happened? Was it Pensatuckey?! I'm gonna kill that bitch" I sat next to her with her head on my shoulder and my hand rubbing her back.

"It wasn't her..." She said shakily.

"Who the fuck was it then?!"

"It was Mendez...he raped me.."

~

Notes - Creds, Shoutout and massive thankyou to Alexvauseisbae who is supporting my work as I am with her and has helped me through a writers block!

Sorry this is only a short chapter guys...as I said I'm on holiday and don't have a lot of time. Tried to leave it on a cliffhanger as well!

Comment and vote 👉