0.4

The sound of my mom and her boyfriend arguing woke me up. Again, I never even liked him. I swung me feet over the bed, and walked to the closet, i'm pretty sure that we were still going to do coffee today; since it was my mom and i's thing, even though most of the time she drops me off.

I slid on a flannel, and a pair of skinny jeans. I gathered all of my hair together and put it in a messy pony tail, considering I wasn't in the mood for anything fancy. "I love you." Her boyfriend finished, then my mom gasped because he has never said I love you.

"I love you too." She giggled, and then some very unpleasant noises that made me close the door. My phone started to buzz, scaring the crap out of me and messing up my eyeliner.

hey it's luke, r u in the mood 4 coffee? - winnerluke

I rolled my eyes at the name he put in.

sure i'm not sure if i could get my mom to drop me off, my car is in repair - katherine

I knew my mom wasn't gonna drop me off, because Rayan and her are all lovey dovey. I wiped off the smudged liner, and re-did it.

i'll pick u up, whats ur adress? - winnerluke

I pursed my lips together, debating wether or not I wanted to be picked up. Okay, it was probably better than staying here; considering my mom and Ryan.

1112 eleanor street - katherine

ok i will be there soon - winnerluke

A small stupid grin took over my face, that I couldn't make go away. I zipped up my boots, and walked to the stairs.

Maybe I don't want to go down stairs, Ryan and mom could be still making out. I didn't want to see it at all.

I cautiously walked downstairs, not wanting to walk into something nasty.

I jumped in the kitchen, and Ryan and mom were making out. "Ew!" I wailed dramatically, hearing a chuckle come from mom. "C'mere kid." Ryan laughed, causing me to laugh along with him. He engulfed me in a hug, "Aww." Mom sqealed then wrapped her hands around both of us.

"Hey Katy, can I talk to you for a sec?" Ryan asked, with a nervous smile. 

"Yeah sure." I replied, as he lead me into the room next to the kitchen. "I love your mom a lot, and you know that. Would it be okay if I asked her to marry me?" Ryan asked quickly.

A large smile spread across my face, "Aww! Your gonna be my step dad. When are you gonna ask? This is so great." I rambled, happy for my mom and Ryan. "I'm happy you approve, i wanna ask sometime this week." He admitted.

This is so amazing, mom has been dating Ryan for four years; and they are going to get married. "Good-" I was cut off by the door bell ringing.

"Oh! Luke." I smacked myself in the head. I grabbed my pursed, but Ryan opened the door. "Is Katherine there?" Luke asked.

"Nope she moved to Brazil." I sighed sadly. Luke laughed and embraced me in a hug, which he would regret in a moment.

"Who are you?" Ryan asked, putting a hand on his hip. Oh my god, Ryan is one of the most sassiest people you will ever meet.

"I'm Luke." Luke introduced, holding his hand out for him to shake.

"I'm Ryan." He replied gripping Luke's hand tightly. Luke's eyes didn't falter once, I was impressed. Honestly, Ryan could be a pretty intimidating guy.

"Well you better take care of her." He scolded, before shutting the door.

"Was he your dad?" Luke asked curiously. "No, soon to be step dad." I smiled at the thought.

-

Luke parked in front of the coffee shop, but the worst possible thing in the world happened in the history of bad things.

It was closed. 

"Oh my god." I fake sobbed, while Luke was on the ground pounding his fist yelling, "Why?!".

People walked by us giving us strange looks, but I don't care. I was devastated. "Now all we have is starbucks." He shuttered.

"They water down coffee." I sobbed, causing Luke to agree and fake cry into my shoulder. "Do you just wanna watch a movie at my house?" He asked looking slightly nervous, and a little awkward.

"Okay." I agreed,  jumping back inside the car.

-

"Here we are." Luke pulled into his driveway. "You live alone?"  I asked, notiing only his car. "Yeah." He replied with a sligtht shrug.

We both got out of the car, and entered the house.

His house was really clean, which was kind of surprising. Not that I was judging, i just always thought he was a boy boy. 

Luke pulled out a wii controler, and turned on the console. "Okay, do you want to watch like the Titanic or some chick flick?" He asked awkwardly.

A sly grin made it's way onto my face, "Do you know the show supernatural?" I asked, considering it was my favorite show.

"I think you just made me like you more."