𝐕 - 𝕬𝖑𝖑 𝕲𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝕲𝖔𝖉, 𝕬𝖑𝖑 𝕰𝖛𝖎𝖑 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝕸𝖆𝖓

Start from the beginning

The King sighed. "Not that Prince Taehyung. Erauri's representative came to our palace today.."

Taehyung shot up in surprise at the sudden information, looking at his father asking for further explanation. "Why.. Why they were here?" he asked with a pounding heart. This is out of ordinary. They never have any mutual dealings with Erauri. There must be something enormous for Erauri to dispatch their representatives to Kaen without a prompt announcement.

"Are they waging war against us?" asked Taehyung in terror.

The King let out a soft chuckle at the inquiry, feeling amused at his son's paranoia. Taehyung arched his brows in perplexity at his father's reaction. He knew that it is not something humorous if Erauri had declared war against Kaen. They are far behind from Erauri army's strength as well as their weapon. They will be absolute vanquished and Kaen will be destroyed, vanished from the maps of the south. It was really harrowing just to think about it.

"It's not about war my son. Don't you fear for that..." answered the King as he realized how his son almost lost the natural color of his face out of fear.

Taehyung released a deep breath at the answer, feeling relieved as if someone had lifted the heavyweight on his shoulder. "Then what is it?" he asked later.

"The King of Erauri had cordially invited you, Prince Taehyung to join the competition to be the mate of his omega prince, Prince Namjoon..."

Taehyung eyes widen with mouth gaped, obviously disbelieved before he shrieked, "A what??"

Kingdom of Sharon

"Don't you think this is a golden opportunity, my prince?"

The King of Sharon stares at his son with twinkle eyes as his precious prince currently reading the scroll of invitation by the Erauri. He can't hide his exuberance at the news when Erauri's representative hands over the scroll. His face was beaming like a sun, when he read the scroll, knowing that this is a million worth opportunity.

Prince Seokjin rolled the paper and took a seat nearby his father King Kim Joo Han. "This is a good news father. I never expect that finally, the King of Erauri will be this helpless because of his son. He used to be proud of himself, for having an omega prince that similar to an alpha. But now, look at what he had to do for the sake of his throne? Amusing right?" said Prince Seokjin with a smirk.

"Well, they used to decline our proposal for an ally, but now they need you for their omega son. How irony is that? What is your resolution to this son?"

Prince Seokjin halted for a moment, trying to think about the invitation and its justification. "Maybe this is a great opportunity for us to make Erauri as ours, father. His prince is an omega. It's his nature that he is weak and submissive. He will submit to his alpha eventually. We can control him at the tip of our fingers if we managed to rule Erauri. I don't think that he is a major threat if we want to execute our plan..." asserts Seokjin - self-assured.