Drift and Snorkel LEMON!!!

This is part two of Drift and Snorkel, but what happens after they get out of the pool and head to bed.

Reader discretion this chapter is a Lemon and if you don't like lemons and only X readers than skip this. Thank you.

This was requested by _SnorkelOps so thank you and enjoy!!!

Snorkel walked out of the bathroom wearing some pajama shorts and a tank top. Then Drift walked into the bathroom to change. That was when he realized he had no clothes to change into.

"Crap, crap, crap." Drift looked around the bathroom for anything to wear, but only saw the towels which he was not going to wear. He peeked open the door and saw Snorkel switching threw channels on the tv. She laid on her front looking in the other direction of Drift.

Drift slowly snuck out of the bathroom and crept behind Snorkel. He then tapped her butt and stood behind her blushing.

She turned around with a smile and looked at his face. The n she realized he had no shirt on and then lowered her eyes to his lower body. Her eyes widened at what she saw and Drift shuffled uncomfortably embarrassed and thinking this was a bad idea.

Snorkel mouthed the words " Oh My God" as she stared at his large member. Then she broke out of the trance and looked back at his face and sat up.

She kissed his lips and pulled him close which made him rub his member against Snorkel's body. He then moved his hands to her hips and she looked at his eyes. Filled with love and lust. She got off the bed and got on her knees so his member was in her face.

Then Snorkel grabbed his large hard member and licked the tip. She was a little embarrassed and blushed as she did this.

"You don't have to do this." Said Drift as he pushed her hair out of her face.

"No it's okay, I want this." She loved how Drift cared about his partner and didn't just do what he wanted. She then popped his tip in her mouth and rolled her tongue over it. Then she started to bob her head back and forth letting his member got deeper each time until it was deep in her throat making her gag.

Drift moaned with pleasure and then he came in her mouth. Snorkel choked a little, but then swallowed the sweet hot love.

Drift then lifted Snorkel ups and placed her on the bed and pulled her shorts off throwing them aside. He then pulled her legs over her head exposing her smooth kitty.

"Are you sure about this?" Drift asked again. And  Snorkel nodded and then he slowly entered her. He moved slowly back and forth getting faster each time. He felt her wetness and she moaned with pleasure. Then he moan, but nothing like Snorkel's. His push became a thrust as he moved back and forth into her making her moan loudly that the being heard from there homes.

Drift moaned and looked up at the ceiling while Snorkel moaned the loudest moan. Then she came covering Drifts member in love as he exploded inside of her mixing his fluids with her and dripping the love on her bed as hers did the same.

Drift exited her and panted looking a her eyes.

"That was amazing." Drift said kissing her on the cheek. Then she walked off the bed and put her shorts back on smiling to herself. She laid down on the bed and gave Drift a smile as she laid with his threw the night.

Thanks for reading. That was weird, but it was a lemon so yeah.

Hope you enjoyed and thank you guys for reading. Next will most likely also be a Lemon.

Also it's 2:14 am so good night because I'm tired so I'm not proof reading it