Drift X Snorkel

This is for _SnorkelOps who was the first person to read my other book The Battle Royal. She makes great books and you should follow her and read her books which are also about Fortnite and some other games.

Well enjoy this X reader bye!!

Drift walked in to Dusty Diner which was packed full of people. The air was delightful with smells of spices and the country. Drift looked for a place to sit, but all the booths had people on them.

So he looked for one with only one person and spotted a girl in a black tank top bathing suit and blue pants. Her face looked gentle and she sat there looking at the menu without a care in the world.

"May I sit here?" Drift asked Snorkel pointing to the opposite side of the booth.

"Ummm... sure." Snorkel eyes Drift as he say down with his large trench coat and Fox mask.

He took his coat off and then pulled his good down and placed the mask on the table by Snorkel's hand.

She looked at him and he was so handsome. She swore he was the most amazing looking person known to man. He looked at her and she blushed breaking her long gaze.

"Well I have never been her so mind telling what's the best things to eat here." Drift said in a playful voice.

"Well you got um... the Lazy Sausage Links and the Looty Lake Coffee."

"Well I will just get what your getting because i am not gonna remember anything you just said and more."

They took there orders and got there food and finished the great food. Drift had the same as Snorkel, Lazy Sausage Links, and Dusty Donut.

"Yum yum." Drift wiped his hands off and stacked the plates in a pile in the middle of the table. "I going to have to come here more often."

"Yeah I come here all the time." Said Snorkel

"Another reason to come here more often." Smirked Drift as Snorkel blushed.

The waitress walked up to the table and gave them the receipt. Snorkel looked at the receipt and started to dig in her wallet.

Drift stuck his hand in his pocket pulling out a hot pink wallet. He grabbed money for both of there food. Snorkel was about to give the waitress money, but Drift tapped her shoulder and handed her enough for both of there meals.

"You didn't have to do that. I would have paid my meal." Snorkel said putting her wallet away. Drift sat there smiling about his good deed.

"No it's fine I just got paid" Drift then pulled out a ten and went to place it on the table for a tip. Then Snorkel did the same. Drift's hand landed on Snorkel Ops's hand which was warm and smooth.

Snorkel Ops pulled her hand away and blushed. Her face turned red real quick.

"Oh I'm sorry i should not have done that." Drift rubbed his head in embarrassment.

"Oh no it's fine I just wasn't expecting it." Snorkel gave an uneasy

Drift smiled at her and there food came as they chatted. Then they finished and both walked outside.

"Well thanks for the meal." Snorkel burred in the harsh wind and cold air. Drift pulled off his coat and wrapped it around Snorkel. His coat was so warm and soft and smelled of paint and cologne.

"You got a ride?" Drift looked at her threw his mask.

"Umm no I walked when it wasn't cold, but it got a lot colder, as you can see." Snorkel looked around as if looking for something.

"Well I got a ATK. I'll give you a ride home." Drift wrapped his arm over her shoulder. Guiding her to his ATK.

"Wow I love your ride." Snorkel looked at the beautiful color of the ATK which was red.

"Thanks." Drift hopped in and started the engine. He patted the other seat and Snorkel came in. He drove out of the parking lot and got on the road.

"Well where does the beautiful Snorkel Ops live." Drift looked at her with a smirk.

"Eyes on the road." Snorkel laughed. "I love at Paradise Palms."

"Hey I live at Paradise Palms to."

"Really, maybe I'll have to come visit"

"Maybe"

They drove into Paradise laughing and joking. Snorkel pointed out her house and Drift drove in front of her garage.

"Well it was great meeting you." Drift smiled at her.

"Well I was wondering, if maybe you would want to stay awhile?"

"Oh yeah I could stay awhile. "Drift perked up when she invited him to stay.

They walked into her house and she hung Drifts jacket as he hung his mask and hoodie. The house had a pool in the back and windows all over.

The night was warm in Paradise as it always is in the desert. They walked out back and laid on love seats that were by each other. On the radio it played Saxo Phone It.

" I love this kind of music."Drift confessed

"Jazz? Yeah I like it to, most people don't though." Snorkel smiled at the connection they had. She stared at the starry night. "The sky is so beautiful tonight."

"Not as beautiful as you." Drift blushed at his comment, but kept his cool. Snorkel on the other hand could not hold in her laughter.

"Me... look at Sun Strider or Calamity, even Lynx." Snorkel snorted and laughed at his comment . Drift did not understood what was so funny.

"Yes and you top every single one of them. It doesn't matter about the outside it matters on the inside. Also you are still way better looking than them on the outside to." Drift smiled at her.

Drift stood up and reached out his hand to her. She stared at it for a good 10 seconds before taking it. He pulled her up and slipped his hand behind her leaning her over as he kissed her on the lips. Snorkel widened her eye, but then closed them and returned the kids while wrapping her arms behind his neck pulling him closer.

Drift them pulled her up as they panted looking each other in the eyes.

Snorkel Ops giggled as she stared at his brown sparkling eyes. Then he laughed and threw her in the pool. She shrieked with joy and laughed when she landed in the water.

Drift pulled his shirt off and jumped in next to her pulling close. Her body pressed against his and water dripped down his hair into his face as he looked at Snorkel with a grin. She grabbed his head from the sides and kisses him again.

Once the kiss that felt like it was going to last forever ended Drift sighed.

"Snorkel, I love you."

"I love you to."

They continued to kiss and Snorkel invited Drift to stay the night. The two lovers got out of the pool and dried off. Then they went to bed with the wind whistling and the romantic song of Saxo Phone It playing in the night.

Hello I hope everyone looked my first X reader which was trash and cringe worthy i know, but bear with me I'll get better.

Request in the comments and the next chapter will be a lemon If anyone requests. Again big thanks to _SnorkelOps check her out please and thank you

PEACE