Chapter 11 (Double Trouble)

Start from the beginning

"We don't want a drunk Sam on our hands now do we?" I said smirking.

"Absolutely not," he agreed.

We walked back to Sam who is still utterly confused.

"Ready to go?" Dan asked her.

She looked up at him shocked, then looked at me, "We're going?" she asked excitedly.

"If you mean "we" as in you and I, then yeah. We're going," Dan said.

"Wait, you really aren't coming with us?" she asked me.

I shook my head, "I'll just stay home," I told her.

"You sure?" she asked me one more time. I laughed.

"Positive, now go before I change my mind about letting you go," I told her.

"Bye then!" she said pulling Dan with her running away. But she stopped and reached into her pocket. She turned around and threw something towards me. I caught it and saw that it was her car keys.

"I figured you wouldn't want to walk home," she said smiling and told me she'll see me later.

=============================================================================

When I got back home, I went up to my room and got ready for bed. I changed into my pj's and went to check my e-mail. I saw an e-mail from Angela and opened it.

Hey Liza, just want to let you know that there will be another shoot tomorrow at 3 in the afternoon. Oh! By the way, the clients liked the pictures! They said it was exactly what they were looking for. Great work the four of you! Have your brothers ever considered modeling? If they do, I'll be ever so happy to take them in. See you tomorrow then!

                                                                                                                                                      -Angela :)

I laughed at this. My brothers? Models? They were already reluctant on helping us in the first place. I decided to write a reply to Angela.

Hey Ange! Sure, We'll be there tomorrow. I'm glad they liked the outcome. I'm not sure about my brothers though, but I'll tell you if they ever consider. See you tomorrow!

                                                                                                                                                         -Liza :P 

After checking my e-mail, I logged off and looked around. Well, I don't know what else to do. I looked at the clock and saw that it was just 15 minutes past 9. I groaned and flopped down on the bed. After what felt like forever, I sat back up and looked at the time. It read 9:17.

"You have to be kidding me," I sighed.

I looked around once more and saw the book Sam was reading. I reconsidered for a moment but then shrugged it off. I picked the book up and started reading it.

=============================================================================

I was already halfway through the book when my phone rang. I didn't pick up at first. I was so into the book. Reading wasn't as boring as I thought it would be. After a few seconds, my phone rang again. Annoyed, I answered the phone. 

"What?!" I said through the receiver, "I'm reading something! Don't disturb me!" I hissed.

"Liza, it's Daniel- Wait, what did you say you were doing?" he said.