Chapter 12

3rd Person's POV

"Hey, you okay?" Lisa felt a tap on her shoulder and saw a smiling Chaeyoung beside her.

"Yeah.. I'm fine I guess?" She answered unsure.

"Why are you sounding not sure?" Chaeng asked.

Lisa sighed and motioned to Chaeng to sit near her.

"I'll tell you a secret, I know you can keep it, right?" Lisa whispered.

Chaeng immediately nodded her head. "Sure, your secret will be safe with me."

"I'm still part of the dance crew." Lisa said.

Chaeng's eyebrow furrowed in confusion, "I thought you backed out?" She asked.

"It was just a show off to make Jennie believe that I left the team." Lisa said.

"Why do you have to hide it with your bestfriend?" Chaeng asked again.

"The thing is... Jennie wants me to keep myself away to them because they're... gay." Lisa said the last word like air.

"Seriously? What's the problem with hanging out with them? I mean, they're not bad people and you know that." Chaeyoung said.

"I know. But Jennie's mind is closed when it comes to people like them so I had to hide it to her until she accept them." Lisa explained.

"Why do you have to wait for her acceptance? Doesn't Jennie look a little controlling with that?" Chaeng said bluntly.

Lisa couldn't think of a reply. She suddenly lost her tongue. Chaeyoung wasn't the first person to say such thing about Jennie. Even the dance team thought the same.

"Oh.. I'm sorry. I don't know anything about your tight friendship. Maybe she's just ovet protective when it comes to you." Chaeyoung quickly changed her answer.

"Yeah.. I think so too? The truth is, Jennie and I doesn't have other friends except Jisoo so she's a little cautious when someone is trying to approach us." Lisa explained.

"Oh.. now I understand why I feel like she doesn't like me." Chaeyoung said shyly.

"Oh no! It's not like she doesn't like you, she just wants to know you more. Among the three of us, Jennie is really the hardest to give trust to people." Lisa said.

"Really? How about her relation to Alex? They seemed to be close now." She asked.

Lisa thought about it too.

"Maybe because they are classmates? And the fact that he's my childhood friend, she probably thought she could trust him. And I trust him too." Lisa said and smiled.

"Hmm... I wouldn't be surprised if one of these days I will hear thay they are dating already." Chaeyoung said with a giggle.

But that did not make Lisa laughed, her smile dropped and she looked straightly at Chaeyoung.

"Not that fast. Jennie never had a boyfriend. She will ask me if she's ready to have one." Lisa said seriously.

Suddenly, the thought of Jennie dating made her lost her mood.

"Hearing that, I really admire your  friendship now. It's like every decision in your lives you have someone to lean on and guide you so you won't fall. I wish I have one too." Chaeyoung said feeling envious.

Lisa just smiled at her, "Don't worry chipmunk, you have me." She said and winked at her.

Chaeyoung just rolled her eyes and playfully pushed Lisa's face away from her.