Chapter 24

Kidd

Warning sexual content. If you don't want to read about it don't even read this chapter.

At first I was sure, I was positive she was going to tell me yes, I just knew it. But now, by the looks on her face I'm unsure now.

"Kidd I -I " Damn

"It's Okay Jay, we can wait longer " She shook her head.

"I would love to be your girlfriend " I couldn't stop smiling, I wanted to jump over this table & kiss all over her but I decided to contain myself

Our food came & we had idle conversation. I couldn't wait until we get to my house. I have something special for her.

Janay

I am happy to be Kidds girl. I'm just scared like, I've been hurt all my life. I just hope & pray does the exact opposite of hurt me. My feelings for him are growing stronger & stronger every day.

When we were finished we went to the movies. I really wanted to see Think Like A Man Too.

When the men was about to strip Kidd got mad

"Aww, he'll naw Let's go.... now " I was cracking up

(S/N that happened to me forreal )

We went to his house and all the lights were off outsider. He always keep a Light on. No matter What's the situation. I was honestly scared. I put my hand on my. purse just in case I needed to use my gun.

When we walked in the house was beautiful. I wanted to cry my ass off. He had candels aligned the wall and rose pedals in the middle the rose pedals leads to the room.

He grabbed my hand and directed me tinge bathroom, his Jacuzzi tub was filled with bubbles. He stripped me down & helped me in. No, I'm not ashamed of my body and I'm comfortable around Kidd so No need to me selfish conscious .

He then stripped himself down and sat at the other end and began messaging my feet.

Oh my God this Man hands are like Magic. The way he's looking at me is making me feel a tingling sensation between my legs.

He lathered a sponge & began washing me up. Im pretty sure he didn't set this all up by himself. How? because Kidd is sloppy and everything is so neat. He couldn't be neat if he tried. He helped me up and grabbed my had.

He took me in the room and layed me down. To say I was scared was an understatment but I wanted it.

He looked me in three eyes "We can stop if you feel uncomfortable "

"N-No, I'm ready "

"You sure? " I nodded

Right after I nodded I felt his tounge on my clit . If I knew it felt this good I would've been let him.

He sloppily yet skillfully ate me out, I felt him put a finger in all while still eating. It hurted a little bit but I didn't jump because that would've made him stop.

A few minutes later I felt my pussy tightening up. I started panting it felt so good I couldn't control my moan.

"KIDDDDD, I'm -I'm.... " I couldn't get it out

When I came he didn't stop eating. He swallowed my juices & then came up. He slid his dick across my slit.

He so damn big, I guess he saw my reaction

"We can stop if you want to" I shook y head again "Okay, imma put it in on three.... One... two -" He put it in quickly but gentle then stopped so I can adjust to the size

It hurted but I'm used to the pain now. Eventually he started going slow, long deep thrusts. . It started to feel so good. I couldn't take him going slow any more

"Faster.... faster " He smile

He put my legs on his shoulder & started going fast as hell & hard. The shit was driving me crazy. I definitely felt it in my stomach.

The room was filled with Nothing but moans, grunts, & the smell of sex.

*******

Excuse any mistakes..

The pictures in the MM are of Jay gun and her outfit to the date.

Can Y'all see them?