I nodded and took my plate then placed it on the table near the window. I sat down and took the top off of the plate. The food looked amazing and there were no onions. Not even the smell of it was present. I looked at her with a small smile on my lips but she didn't notice, she was busy looking through her phone and slowing chewing on some waffles she got. It was so silly but the fact that she paid enough attention to not get me anything that could make my breath smell was nice. Or maybe she just done that herself when she had meetings. I don't know. What I knew was that all my other industry friends weren't really bothered about things like that.

After I ate everything, I got back to getting ready. I just decided to wear a black suit with a white button up. The trousers had a thick belt like part going across my waist to add some playfulness to it and it also looked pretty sick with my shirt tucked in.

"How long will you be away for?" she questioned from the bed. She looked extra cosy under the quilt, with her phone in her hand and the rest – majority – of her food next to her.

"Why? Already missing me?" I smirked as I took my laptop out of my suitcase and gave it to her. I was going to just take my iPad with me in case I needed to write things down. "There. The password is MLS123. My Netflix should be logged on already but don't watch the shows I'm currently watching because I can't remember where I left them off."

"One, I just asked because why get drunk off wine on my own when I have you? Two, what does that stand for? And three, why do you leave your shows half watched? What sane person does that?"

"That makes sense, I guess," I hummed as I came to terms with the fact that I was nothing but a drinking buddy of hers for now. "My password should be enough for you, why do you need the meaning of it? And quit judging me. I have no time to finish them."

"Whatever," she sighed. "Chop-chop then. Off you go to your meeting."

"Are you trying to lurk on my computer or something?"

"As a matter of fact, yes. I wanna see your nudes. So, leave."

"I could always just strip down for you," I winked at her and she gave me a disgusted look. I laughed out loud and she sighed as she put her attention back on the laptop screen. "Anyway. I'll be back in like an hour and a half... two hours max."

"Cool stuff."

"Don't miss me too much," I told her.

"Trust me, I won't," she smirked and I shook my head as I left her alone.

The meeting went alright. I got to know some more people who were going to be working with me soon and that was nice. It was formal and didn't allow us to socialise, more so chat about plans and stuff which was nice. Straight to the point is what I needed.

For some reason, I was excited to get back to the room – or suite – and see Kensington. Then again, I knew very well why I was excited. I just enjoyed being with her. After she told me about her ex, I felt as though it was my mission to appreciate her the way she deserved to be. Not that this wasn't in my plans before she said anything but now, it just felt like I couldn't let her – or myself, for that matter – down.

Plus, whenever wine was involved, I always got a nicer side of her. One time, she even kissed me. I'm not sure if anyone knew that. But now everyone does. Hah. She fucking made out with me! Tongue and saliva and all. Bit of teeth clashing, too. Still made my stomach fill up with butterflies when my mind travelled back to it happening.

"Dad! What the fuck!" she screamed down the phone when I got in. My eyebrows furrowed as I realised, she was having family troubles – something I have never thought I would ever witness. "Fuck. I... I don't know. What about you? You're a lawyer... fuck. I'm not home. I don't know. I can contact mine if you want? Yeah- yeah, sure, of course," she sighed, so much calmer than when I walked in. "No. Shut up," she chuckled and it made me smile softly as I shrugged off my blazer. "Whatever. Fine. Yeah. I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Mhm. Whatever. I don't want to hear it. No, I'm getting myself a car."