"You actually got Dr. Thompson out of the house!" One of our co-workers joked.

I rolled my eyes and smiled.
"I want to let loose tonight and I know you guys can help me with that."

Jean smiled.
"Of course."

After a couple more drinks, we made our way to the dance floor. We were dancing to Try Me by The Weeknd. I was having the time of my life right now and I had Jean to thank for that. I felt Jean tap me and point across at the bar.
"Someone has eyes on me."

I looked over to see that she was staring back at the one and only Terry Rozier of the Boston Celtics. He was obviously staring her down.
"Go talk to him!" I nudged.

"Come with."

"Nah girl that's all you."

"I need you." She whined. "You're my wing woman for the night."

"Fine. Fine, let's go."

She smiled as we walked over to the bar, getting drinks.
"I'll take a Hennessy on the rocks." She told the bartender who nodded.

"Strong drink for a girl like you." Terry said, walking up to her.

She smiled, turning to him.
"I can handle my alcohol."

He held his hand out.
"I'm Terry."

She took a sip of her drink and returned the gesture.
"I'm Jean."

He smiled and kissed her hand.
"You wanna dance?"

She smiled and looked towards me.

"Go." I encouraged. "I'll be fine."

She nodded, walking away with Terry, leaving me by myself at the bar. I sighed and looked around, looking for my coworkers when I locked eyes with someone and regretted it instantly as I recognized that it was Kyrie. Fuck.
He looked away as quickly as I did and turned back to his friends, laughing as I turned back to the bartender and asked for another shot. I spent time on my phone and drinking, before realizing that I was finally ready to go. The girls had disappeared, and Jean was off somewhere with Terry. I called her phone which went straight to voicemail.
"Come on Jean." I mumbled to myself.

I finally got up and started looking around for her, searching through the crowd of people with no luck, before finally heading back to the bar and sitting down, ringing her phone one more time.
"Hey this is Jean, leave me a voicemail and I'll-"

I sighed and hung up, before a voice broke my thoughts.

"You seem like your looking for someone."

I turned to see this guy sitting next to me.
"I am."

"Is it that girl you were with earlier?"

I furrowed my eyebrows.
"How do you-"

"She was talking to Terry Rozier, it's hard not to notice." He shrugged. "I saw them in the hall by the bathroom."

I sighed and got up.
I had no idea where that was..
"Where is that exactly..?"

"I can show you."

I raised an eyebrow, know noticing his red eyes as he stood up before reluctantly agreeing. She was my ride and I was ready to go.
"Okay." I said, getting up. "What's your name?"

"Michael." He smiled, stumbling a bit as he walked towards me. "Yours?"

"Paris."

He nodded before grabbing my hand somewhat forcefully and pulling me through the crowd but before we could get far, I felt another hand pull me back. I furrowed my eyebrows and turned to see Kyrie standing there, a stern look on his face.
"Kyrie what are you-"

"Uh, can I talk to you for a minute?"

I scoffed and moved my hand from his.
"No. Let's go Michael."

Kyrie pulled me back and leaned down to my ear.
"Don't go with him P. He's high as fuck and he's been bugging all night in my section. It's not sa-"

I moved away from him and scoffed.
"Are you jealous?"

He backed away shocked.
"What?"

"I'll be fine. I don't need you to try and 'protect' me." I said, rolling my eyes and turning back to Michael. "Show me."

He smiled and continued pulling us through the crowd towards the back of the club, where the bathrooms were.
"She went into the ladies room."

"Thank you." I sighed, as he nodded, I walked into the bathroom and looked around for her. "Jean! You in here?" I looked around and realized that the bathroom was empty.
"Shit." I mumbled, maybe she left before we got here. I turned to walk out but was met by Michael who shut the door and blocked it.

"Is she not in here?" He asked, a slight smirk on his face.

Fuck.

"No she's not." I said, trying to reach for the door handle but was blocked as he gripped my arm tightly.

"That's okay babygirl. We just needed some privacy." He smiled.

"No let me go."

"Nah girl we just getting started." He said, forcefully pulling me towards him

I tried to wriggle out of his grasp but he pinned me against the wall, placing rough kisses on my neck.
"Help!"

He quickly placed a hand over my mouth, pulling at my shirt.
"Shut up!"

Before I knew it, his body was pulled away from mine and a punch was thrown, causing Michael to end up on he floor.
"Fuck!" He yelled in pain.

I looked up through my tear stained eyes to see Kyrie standing there with an angry look in his eyes. He bent down and punched the creep four more times until he passed out then looked back up at me, grabbing my arm.
"Lets fucking go Paris."

Rekindle; {Kyrie Irving, Sequel to Crash}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें