VII | Nico x Reader

EW. LESS EW THAN THAT FIRST REALLY BAD JASON ONE, BUT STILL EW.

School Dance. You are not dating Nico yet.

"Hey, (Y/N) ," Nico called as you walked past him in the hall.

"Yeah? " you replied and the two of you stopped in front of your locker.

"So... the dance is next week and um... do you want to go with me?"

"I was wondering when you would ask," you replied in a posh accent, laughing towards the end.

Nico grinned and walked away. Down the hall, you could still hear him chortling.

Skip to when you are getting ready.

You'd spent the majority of the week searching for an outfit. It was the first dance you were going to, and you wanted to look amazing.

You'd finally gotten the nerve to ask the Aphrodite cabin for help and they had given you a complete makeover.

Your (hair color) hair lay in curls on your shoulder. You wore a black dress similar to the one that Hermione wore to the Yule Ball.

They applied your makeup and did your nails, and when you looked in the mirror, you could hardly recognize yourself.

Obviously, Nico couldn't recognize you either.

You walked to the table and stood next to him. He glanced over at you and said, "I'm sorry. I've already got a date."

You stood there a couple of seconds, trying to comprehend.

Then you doubled over with laughter.

"Who are- (Y/N)?! " his eyes popped out in surprise.

You chortled and began to gasp for air.

"You look... you look... wow... " he stuttered.

"Are we gonna dance or not? " you asked, smirking.

"Yep. " He took you by the arm and led you to the dance floor.

You guys slow danced to an old waltz. Without noticing, you found yourself tilting you face upward and Nico was leaning down. Your lips met and a 100 volts of electricity sparked through you.

You were leaning into the kiss when someone said behind you, "Well, it took you long enough. "

You jerked apart to find Percy standing there with a smirk on his face. "You are redder that a strawberry, Nico. " he commented. "You too, (Y/N). "

You and Nico glared at him and shouted together, "You are DEAD, Perseus!!! "

He ran away from the dance screaming for help while you guys stood there laughing.

I did it!!! Requests are open. Who's next?