Silly kitty

"Alya I don't know what to wear."

Marinettes bestfriend sat on her bed, before a baffled Marinette.

"Just be yourself!"

"Alya, I wear the same thing everyday."

...

"ALYA!"

"Marinette, I know what your gonna wear."

Adriens Pov.

"Plagg, did you eat all the cheese again?"

...

"Plagg!?"

Adrien looks around his room for his kwami.

Plagg is found, sleeping under his pillow, and an empty jar of Camembert.

"Plagg! You pig."

The kwami wakes up startled.

"What do you want Adrien that requires you to wake me up?"

"I'm going to the movies tonight and I'll be back in time for patrol. do you want to go and sleep in my pocket or stay here?"

The kwami rolls his eyes before giving his response.

"Id rather stay here, but don't tell me I didn't warn you if you don't come back In time for patrol."

Adrien nods and calls Nino for the time.

Marinettes Pov. (this story will be in first person now)

pulling up the theatre, Adrien and Nino are already standing there, on their phones.

God he's always so hot...

Adrian is wearing a black hoodie which brings out his eyes.

His blonde hair is in its normal state except it's swept to the side a little more than usual. He looks up at me and his eyes widen.

Do I look bad? is there a stain on my shirt? omgomgomg

adriens Pov

holy shit.

As Marinette got out of the car, my jaw dropped.

she had a little, tight black dress on with some black heels. it fit her body perfectly showing all of her curves. her hair was down, not in her natural pigtails, with loose curls. it took a moment for me to focus on her face, her blue eyes gleaming as they looked at me. my face heated up and i knew i was blushing. i turned my head down. as the blush disappeared, i looked back at her and I could tell she was feeling insecure. I had a goal tonight, and that was to make her feel good about herself.

I don't know why I felt this way about her. She's just a friend, and suddenly I wanted her to become more than that.

"Hey Mari."

She looked at me with a gleam in her eyes. I could tell she was happy to see me, her smile told it all. that made me happy.

"Y-yeah adrien?"

"You look amazing."

her face turned a dark red, like a tomato, and her eyes widened.

was I not supposed to say that?

"AWWWW!"

Alya shrieked, as I turned my attention toward her. I knew I was blushing, I didn't care.

Maris Pov.

adrien Agreste just said I looked amazing.

Adrien Agreste just said I looked amazing.

ADRIEN AGRESTE JUST SAID I LOOKED AMAZING!