Umm.....pt.5 last part

Without saying anything he stuck two fingers in you. Shoving them in and out nonstop. Then he starts licking your clit as shivers rolls down your back.

He stops a minute later, then looks at you to see if your still hanging on. He puts his dick at your womanhood, rubbing it as a tease then out of nowhere he slams right into you without warning.

He bangs into you with so much pleasure. He moans and groans with every pound.

Jimin: "ahh your so tight, why you got to be so tight, I guess I have to stretch you out more."

Jimin stops and tells you to get on all fours. You do as he says, then he pushes his self into you as you let out a loud moan.

Jimin: "shhhhh, you don't wanna wake your brother up? Do you?."

Y/n: "n-no I d-don't."

Jimin pushes your back down leaving a big arch in your back so that he can go deeper. He thrusts more harder and faster leaving you a moaning mess.

Y/n: "j-jimin, y-yesss" you said as you stubble over your words.

Jimin: "yeahhhh you like that, don't you."

Jimin pulls you up and now you're slamming hard on his dick, stretching you out more and more as he add new positions that you never knew that would get you begging for more.

Y/n: "y-yes" you moaned softly

Jimin puts you back on all fours but you couldn't hold your self up so you fell on your face. Jimin pushes you up and now he's really banging the shit out of you. Your feet around his waist as he grabs your waist putting more force into his pounding.

You started to feel a weird sensation in your stomach, you clench around him to let him know that your close but doesn't mind, all he do is go more rough. You tried to hold back your moans but you couldn't.

Y/n: "j-jimin, i-I ca-. You tried to tell him that you were close but you ended up moaning to loud.

Jimin smacks your ass to tell you to be quiet. 🤐

Jimin: "you have to stay quiet."🤫

Y/n: "I c-can't, it f-feels to good."

Jimin picks you up then leans down you on the wall then he starts to pound more and more. The feel that you had in your stomach came again as you tried to hold back your moan one last time but you couldn't.

Jimin groans as he pounds one more time, then he pulls out as you moan really loud , loud enough that tae could hear you downstairs. The both of you came at the same time.

Tae is still downstairs but he wakes up from hearing y'all loud moans. Tae get up and goes upstairs to see what's happening.

You and jimin hears tae walking up that stairs and go into a panic mode. Jimin hurries and put up his clothes and runs to your closet right on time. Tae walks in your room and see you on your phone as you pretend that your doing something.

Tae: "are you okay?"

Y/n: "yes. Why?" You asked stupidly.

Tae: "I heard some noises and it woke me up"

Y/n: "oh. I think it was because of me screaming at a video but everything's okay, you can go back to sleep now"

Tae: "ok"

Tae went back downstairs and jimin came back out with his clothes on. Jimin came to you to give you one last kiss before he leaves but was interrupted by tae calling for him.

Tae: "JIMINNNN,WHERE ARE YOU?"

Jimin quickly went downstairs pretending like he was sleepy and said he was in the bathroom.
____________________________________
Hope you guys enjoyed the little passage I had in mind. Please vote 🗳.💗💗