I Won't Fall For You! (One Piece Fanfic BxB ZoLu)

Chapter 0: The Naughty Prince, Monkey D. Luffy

“Prince Luffy… Where are you?!” A beautiful maid shouted as loud as she could. It has been hours since she tried to find the young naughty prince and now she tried her luck to find him in the Royal Garden. If he couldn’t find the young prince and quickly prepared him for the banquet tonight she didn’t know what kind of punishment she would get this time. She had lost count on how many time King Shank had forgiven her even though she couldn’t finish her work properly, which usually cause by the young prince mischievous behavior. Ever since the King saved her from slavery, Nami has been taking care of Prince Luffy, her savior's only son. She sighed, even though she had taken care of the young prince for 15 years already but never once the duty felt lighter, she even thought it got harder and harder to take care of the next king this days.

“Good afternoon, Nami san.” greeted another maid who was Nami’s best friend, Nico Robin. It was rare for her to see Robin in the garden since she was responsible for the activity in the Kingdom Grand Library thus making her seldom left the Library.

Nami smiled weakly to her best friend before greeted her back. It didn’t take long before Robin realized that once again Nami lost sight of the young prince.

“… To make thing worse, that rascal has to choose to disappear on this important ball day tonight! Just you wait, Luffy! If I found you, I’ll smack that rubber head of yours!!” She grumbled out of pure frustration which made Robin giggled slightly.

“Maybe it’ll make you feel better, Nami san…” Robin smiled grew wide as she whispered to Nami.

“I just see ‘that little rascal’ tip-toeing to the Kitchen. Black leg san must have stunned him by now”

After she said that, Robin left the now giggling dark orange haired maid.

Both the corner of Nami’s lips curled up as a scary smirk formed on her face. “It’s your unlucky day, Luffy…”

*******OnePieceFanFic**@Meli2cm***********

“Ha-Aa-AhAa-ChOOooWw!!”

Luffy sneezed, a strange sudden chill on his skin made him shivered slightly. He wondered what made he felt like that.

“Oi, you little food thief…” Sanji pointed the tip of his ladle waking Luffy from his day dream.

“Hehehe~, I’m just hungry Sanji kun… Can’t you forgive me this one time, please?” Luffy begged Sanji, the infamous black legged fighter and as well the head chef of the Pirate Kingdom Royal Chef. Sanji let out a long heavy sigh before hitting Luffy’s head once with his ladle. Fortunately, Luffy is a rubber man making him immune to any kind of direct hit except anything sharp. This was the gift of Royal blood of Pirate Kingdom. Each generation will have a strange ability that will help them in ruling the kingdom. But despite that, they have one weakness, the sea. No one knows about this fact except the Royal family itself as it was the top secret of the country.

“You seriously need to change your behavior, your highness… This kingdom future is in your hand!” The head chef chided the young prince while setting loose the rope on the young prince hands and feet. “I hope this is the last time I found you sneaking into the kitchen, Luffy… I won’t tolerate any more of your ‘snack time’! Wait until the food is served on the dining room!!”

“Hai (Yes), Sanji kun!” Luffy answered while showing his cute big smile which made Sanji blushed slightly. “Then, I’ll take my leave… I’ll surely looking forward for your food on the ball— Woaah!”

“Found you, Luffy!” Nami smacked Luffy’s head as hard as she could.

“Ahh! Nami cwhaan!!” Sanji exclaimed happily. He danced strangely while bringing a delicious looking cake on his hand. “For you, princess~”