Part 7

I waked up ,leading towards the washroom and wash her face and then i changes my pyjamas and dress up quickly .Then I  hurry in the kitchen but then I thought about what cooking up today ,
 "what about some pancakes with some hot hipping coffees ,i am sure Christ will love them ."i said to myself .i said forgetting that i have to wake up Christ he might still be sleeping and he have to go home to. At the same moment, i turned back and saw Christ coming forward me .
"Where are you going ,y/n" ?he asked in a slow voice still yawning .
"Uhh yeah I was going to wake you up as you have to go your home too,nah ''you said .
"Yeah that's true but I want to help you out in the kitchen today ", he ask you with a smirk .
 Yeah ok,i nodded .
Suddenly you heard the telephone ringing !
Then you go to pick it while you saw Christ mumbling to himself.
"Ummm I don't how to cook what I am gonna cook .....yeah let me search in the Internet about the pancakes ".she mumbled.
He searched for the pancakes recipe in youtube then he finally the recipe in it and soon find some ingredients in the fridge and for the recipe he gathered all ingredients that he gonna need . He then start making the dough for the pancakes but then he put too much baking powder and then put in the oven .Then in a min ,it exploded and I hanged the phone and I rushed to see Christ, as i was worried for him and I could hardly stop laughing as all the dough was all over him and she looked to me innocently as if he isn't at fault.
"I'm really sorry actually I know that I do not know how to cook but still I wanted to help you out i should not have mess things out ....and I know I have added work for you now ...."he said in a low voice .
It is ok Christ btw let's go to Starbucks and we find us some tasty food ...