Chapter 2: That's Your Uncle?

Chapter May Contain:

•Strong Language
•Use Of Alcohol

Enjoy the chapter! ^^

#Kittievampire is in.

"Hey, hothead!" Sean was waving his hand infront of her face. "Earth to Kitty Cat!" Eclipse grabbed his wrist and squeezed it.

"DON'T FUCKING CALL ME THAT!!" Eclipse yelled as she punched him on the top of his head, giving him a knot.

Sean winced. "I'm sorry, hothead! Jeez!" He said rubbing the knot.

"Children, please, I am trying to read.." A calming voice spoke up.

The bear faunus looked down from his book, but only for less than a moment before focusing his attention on the book once again.

Eclipse crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow, her crimson eyes focusing on her teammate, Rake. "What's so interesting about that anyway? What's it about?"

Rake's brown eyes continued to scan the words across the paper as he spoke, "It's about nunya."

Eclipse gave him a 'triggered' stare. "Damn you, I'm not falling for that one again..." She said, turning away.

Suddenly, out of no where, they heard a fast knocking at the door, which made Eclipse and Sean jump a little out of surprise.

Eclipse made her way to the door and grasped the handle, her panther ears perking up incase of any more surprises. She turned the golden knob and immediately a young girl with silver eyes and a red hood appeared with a big smile.

"Oh hey, Red. Whatsup?" The panther faunus asked, her crimson eyes making contact with Ruby's silver ones. "Did you see the fight out there just now?!" Ruby asked.

Eclipse nodded. "Yea, Snow White out there had it comin' to her anyways. I suppose it was just misfortune." She shrugged as Ruby walked in.

Eclipse shut the door and sat down on the chair incorrectly, her front side facing the back of the chair as she looked at Ruby.

"Well, I mean, that is his semblance after all." Ruby said, rubbing the back of her head.

Eclipse raised an eyebrow, tilting her head. "How do you know? Do you know him??" She asked, not really paying attention to what his specific semblance was, most likely to forget later.

Ruby nodded rapidly. "Well of course! He's my uncle after all." She said, looking to her upper left.

Eclipse froze. "That's.... That's your uncle??" She repeated as a question. "Yea! Why, did you want to meet him? He's really cool!!" Ruby exclaimed with a bright smile.

The panther faunus stared at her blankly before closing her eyes and shrugging her shoulders. "I mean, yea I guess, but that's completely up to you. He is your uncle after all."

Ruby jumped up but quickly paused as she stared at Eclipse. "You know, I just noticed that you and my uncle Qrow look very alike in some ways.... I just can't... I can't pinpoint it you know? You have his raspy voice if he were to be a girl..." Ruby thought outloud before shrugging it off and beginning to walk out of the wooden door. "Anyways, I'll be off! I'll make sure you meet him sometime today before he leaves! Come to my dorm room at...." Ruby trailed off, trying to think of a valid time that they could meet up. "5:30?" She suggested. Eclipse shrugged. Ruby nodded and waved good-bye before closing the door behind her.

Eclipse looked over at Pandora as the bird faunus held up five fingers as in five similarities. Eclipse rolled her eyes. "Whatever."

-5:29 PM-

Eclipse made her way over to Team RWBY's dorm room, her eyes closed as she spaced out, her hands on the back of her head.

Suddenly, she felt herself slam into someone's hard chest. She jumped a little, her eyes opening as she looked up.

"Hey, what's your deal, kid?" An older, raspy, voice spoke as the older man stood before her.

"I wasn't looking where I was goin, jeez, is it that big of a deal, old man?" Eclipse asked in the slightly younger and female version of his raspy voice, putting her arms over her head once again, her hands hanging on the back of it.

The older man scoffed. "What's your name, kid?" He asked, his crimson eyes looking into hers before her eyes shut. "Well, who's askin, old man?" Eclipse asked playfully in the raspy voice.

The older man began to chuckle and ruffled her hair. "Don't be a smartass with me, kid, alright? You know you're talkin to a famous hunter?" He asked as he pointed to himself with his thumb.

'What the hell was that about? I'm not his kid, why'd he mess up my hair?' Eclipse thought as the older man removed his hand from her hair, allowing her to fix it, her panther ears perking up a little. "And you're talkin to someone who couldn't care less." She snapped back with a smirk on her face.

The door they were standing infront of opened as a blonde haired girl appeared in the door way. "Oh hey, Eclipse. I see you've met our uncle Qrow." Yang said with a big grin on her face. Qrow, huh?

He suddenly froze, out of no where. I guess he remembered something. Qrow then got back to his normal posture. "Eclipse, huh? Nice name, kid. I think I've seen one of you in the sky before, kitten."

Eclipse shot him a glare. "Don't you ever call me kitten, old man."

"Uhh... Guys?" A young voice asked as Ruby appeared in the doorway. "Are you gonna come in or what?"

Eclipse gave a slight 'Hmph.' And walked into the dormroom, Qrow just rubbing the back of his neck in slight annoyance before following her into the dormroom.

A/N

1000 words again... Goddamn, I really am pretty into this story aren't I? Even though there's only like two people reading this. Well anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Vote and comment what you thought about it and what you think might happen next! Right now it seems like the two are getting off to a rough start. Will it change? Find out in the next chapter!

KIITTIEVAMPIRE IS OUUUUUTTTT!!!! 🐱😈😼

BYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!