Hansung's Examination

By the time (Y/n) had awoken, she was sitting in her usual spot on Rak's shoulder

By the time (Y/n) had awoken, she was sitting in her usual spot on Rak's shoulder. It seemed that they were already waiting for the next test. She had missed the introduction but didn't seem to bother.

"Sigh-- waiting is soooo boring." Khun sighed from next to Bam, who was gazing at the place they were inside. Khun notices his random gazes and asks, "What's so interesting Bam?"

Bam stops his curious staring and replies, "Huh? N-no... It's just I have never been in such a bright place." The peaked both Khun and (Y/n)'s interest. 'He's never been in a bright place?' The both though in unison. Then again, (Y/n) didn't have many memories about before entering the tower for some reason, so in a way, this was also one of the first times she has experienced such a bright place.

"Um... Khun... (Y/n)..." Bam questions, looking up at the skylight window above them. "That blue thing, is that what they call the 'sky'?" Bam asks. (Y/n) tilts her head in confusion, "What's a 'sky'?"

Khun sighed, it was like he was teamed up with a bunch of newborn children, Rak is an exception, of course, being the "mother" of the group.

"Yes, that's the sky." Khun points up above him, his hand pointing towards the so-called 'sky'. "You two act as you have never seen the sky before. Is this some sort of prank you two came up with while on the other side of the veil...?" He mutters the last part to himself.

"Oh!! So it is the sky!!" Bam jumps, excited. (Y/n) starts to feel sleeping again, asking Rak to wake her up when it's their turn to enter the examination room.

Bam goes on about the sky and about if you go high enough that you can see stars, but Khun just denies it all, saying it was just a legend and that you would reach the roof of the tower. Bam is somewhat disappointed while Khun just scolds him for asking silly questions.

Suddenly, a loud scream travels throughout the building, waking up (Y/n) in the process. It turns the heads of the contestants from where it came from, the door the examination room. Contestants question if the test is dangerous while talking amongst others.

"Everything is fine, small turtle. Go back to sleep." Rak lulls reassuringly. (Y/n) nods and falls to sleep once again, ignorance is bliss after all.

A talking neon plastic bag appears from behind Khun and Bam, talking to them and giving them a hint about this test. Apparently, you had to solve it under five minutes to pass. Khun questions how they could possibly trust them but he walks away with a grin on his face.

"Next team please."

It was finally their teams turn, (Y/n) was lightly shaken awake by Rak as they enter the door to the test. The entered a room that was mostly all black, apart from the 12 red doors the stood behind a male with yellow hair.

The male slightly bowed, "Nice to meet you, Regulars. My name is Hansung Yu. Your next test administrator."

Bam, being the polite boy he is, bowed back. "Nice to meet you."

Hansung smiled, "The test is simple. Do you see all those doors behind me? Within 10 minutes, find the real door and open it. There are 12 doors in total, among them, find the 'real' door that will take you outside." He pauses to take a sip of his drink, which seemed to be coffee.

"If you find the real door and open it, you will pass the test. However, if you don't find the real door in 10 minutes and give up, you'll fail. And if you open a wrong door within 10 minutes, You will die."

Bam and Khun instantly looked worried, while (Y/n) was confused on a stoic Rak's shoulder. "Rak, what does 'die' mean?" (Y/n) whispered innocently. Rak said that it is of little importance.

"Then, what is the secret to finding the real door! Show it to us!" Khun demanded.

The examiner just smiled. "There aren't any more hints," Khun shouted at them in confusion and agitation.

"Well then, the test begins now."

Rak was also growing slightly rage, shouting incoherent threats at the yellow-haired male while Bam was trying to calm him down. Khun was deeply thinking about how to pass the test and (Y/n) left Rak's shoulder, deciding she didn't want to lose any more of her precious hearing.

(Y/n) made her way over to the examiner, and took a seat in front of them. "Do you have hot chocolate?" She asks the male.

He smiles and shakes his head. "Only instant coffee." (Y/n) slight gags at the thought of coffee, before she gets lifted by Rak again, who walks over to a random door, and kicks it down.

Khun shouts from afar. "That damn crocodile! What are you doing? Why did you open the door?"

Rak looks in Khun direction from where he stands, (Y/n) perched on his should and Bam by his feet. "What? There are no hints. Then isn't it obvious to guess?" He says in a deep voice.

Khun and Rak started bickering, arguing and throwing insults all over the place. While (Y/n) and Bam awkwardly stayed where they were.

Clap

A single clap bounces throughout the room before it was repeated many times.

Clap

Clap

Clap

Clap

The examiner stood up with a smile,

"Congratulations, you passed the test."

Hello again, Author here! Thank you for reading "My Star"! 

I apologise if the plot is a little boring at the moment, though I have tons of amazing ideas for the crown game! Please stay in tune for the next episode!

I also apologise if the reader seems more of an OC than reader-ish material, they just seem a bit OCC at the moment!

Thank you! You earn a hug from Momma Rak!

Author -