Having fun 101

Ch 4

Makena's POV

As soon as Cat and I got home, we started packing.

"Got everything?" l asked Cat the day we were going to the hotel.

"Yep," she said.

"Toothbrush and tooth paste?" I asked.

"Check."

"Brush?"

"Check."

"Curling Iron?"

"Check."

"My snacks?"

"Checkidy check check check."

"Ok, lets go to the hotel!"

"This early?"

"Niall has been texting me all day, so I'm gonna surprise him. He thinks we are coming at 7."

"Ahh," Cat said.

We got in my black Camaro, and I started the car.

************

Right before we got to the hotel, I stooped by KFC's and got 7 buckets of chicken. One for Cat, Harry, Liam, Zayn, Louis, Niall, and one for me. We got to the hotel, and Paul let us in. He told us the floor number and their room numbers.

We went inside and went to the elevator. We waited for the elevator and it dinged a minute later. We got in and pressed the floor number. Another minute later, it dinged and the doors opened. We got out, and Cat went down the hall one way, and I went the other. I knocked on Niall's door and heard him yell, "Go away Lou! I am not giving you that stupid pigeon back!"

I laughed at his anger and said, "Chicken dilivery!"

I heard him run to the door and a loud thud. I realized he tripped on something and laughed, putting the chicken buckets down. He finally made it to the door and opened it. When he saw me, he jumped three and a half feet in the air then hugged me tight.

"I missed you too," I said.

*************************

Niall's POV

I hugged Makena, and she said, "I missed you too."

I smiled, saw Liam come out of his room, and released Makena from my bear hug.

He walked over and said, "Glad to see you," to Makena and hugged her. For some reason, it bothered me that he hugged her, but I let it go. "I have a room for you and Cat, but if she wants to stay with Harry, she can." Liam said.

I saw Harry and Cat look down the hall towards Makena, as if waiting for her permision. She nodded and they cheered. Liam heard them and nodded, heading back to his room.

"You can spend the night with me. Uhm, you know. So you don't get lonely tonight." I said. Whats up with me? I'm usually good at this! I thought.

"Ok! That would be awesome!" She said.

***********************

Makena's POV

After we plopped down on the bed, we watched tv for a while. We ate the chicken, and Niall ate one and a half buckets because I couldn't finish the other half of mine. That night Niall, made me watch Chucky. Throughout the whole movie, I was hiding under the covers or in Niall'a arms.

After I got over my paranoia, we watched the movie Step Brothers. I drifted off to sleep halfway through the movie in Niall's bed.

***************

A/N-Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter, I just realized that my computer deleted most of the work and I couldn't remember all of it! Sorry!

~Mak