They walked up to the front of the bank were Griphook sat and asked to do a test on Harry's inheritances. Griphook looked at Harry, then looked at Severus. After a minute the goblin agreed.

"Follow me" the Goblin said pointedly at Harry. Harry and Severus followed him into a back room where they were seated down at the desk there. Griphook took out a piece of parchment and laid it in front of Harry. He handed a needle to Harry and asked him drop three drops of blood onto the center of the parchment. Hesitantly, Harry did so. When the blood had seeped into the parchment, words had started form. It looked like some weird sort of birth certificate with all your information on it.

While Harry was watching the words form on the paper, Severus didn't dare look at the document for fear of disappointment in what he might see. Harry picked up the document and started to read the information on it:

Name: Hayden Marvolo Riddle-Snape

Birthdate: July 31, 1980

Mother: Severus Snape (Phoenix)

Father: Tom Riddle (Veela)

Godmother(s): Bellatrix Lestrange, Narcissa Malfoy

Godfather(s): Lucius Malfoy

Inheritance: Half Phoenix, Half Veela (submissive)

Mate: Unknown

Heir(s): Snape Estate and Vault

Prince Vault

Riddle Estate and Vault

Gaunt Vault

Blocks and Spells: Parseltongue block (64%)

Magic block (60%)

Animagus block (100%)

Glamor spell

Memory charm

Loyalty potion keyed toward - Albus Dumbledore, Molly Weasley, Ron Weasley, Ginny Weasley, Hermione Granger

Harry looked over the words on the parchment three times before putting it down. He was absolutely shocked. He wasn't the son of Lily and James Potter? How did this happen, was it true? If so then why lie about his heritage, why try to force Harry to be friends with people who obviously seemed to not like him?

Harry started to tear up thinking that there was no way anybody liked him for who he really was, and at this moment, he wasn't even sure what that was. How can Snape be my mother? He doesn't even like me, I don't know why he is being so nice to be all of a sudden. Does he even know this? He must have! At this point Harry was on the verge of a breakdown and Severus was working about what on that paper could've upset him this much!

After a moment, Severus gave the crying boy next to him a hug, not exactly sure what else to do. Harry leaned back in to the hug.

Severus was curious as to what was on the paper, but was hesitant to look. After deliberating with himself, he picked up the paper and started to read it, all the while still hugging Harry.

By the time Severus was done he had had a few tears escaping his eyes as well. He looked down to the shaking boy in his arms and hugged him tighter. He had finally found his son! After all this time of searching, he had been right under his nose for the past three years. Then he remembered the last three years. He had been all but kind to the child and he was faced with more danger a child should ever have to deal with. And it was all delt to him by the hands of his own father.

Severus didn't know what to do, he didn't know how to console his son and tell him it will be alright. "Hayden?" the older man asked. At first Harry didn't respond. He wasn't used to that name so he had forgotten that that was him. "Hayden", this time he looked up.

But instead of the anger he was he was expecting, he found the man was also crying, but he looked at him with a loving smile on his face. "Yes Sir?" "There is no need for you to call me sir, you may call me Sev" Severus replied, knowing he might not be comfortable with mother or mom yet. "Are you alright Hayden?"

"I don't know, Si- I mean- Sev". As Griphook watched he couldn't help but feel a little that a family had brought back together again. "Would you like to have the block and whatnot removed?" the goblin asked. A tears eyed Harry looked at Severus once before turning back toward the goblin, (that they had the forgotten was there) and nodded.

All three stood up and made their way to another room, deeper into Gringotts. Both Griphook and Harry went in, but as Severus was went to follow, the goblin stopped and asked him to wait outside. With much reluctance the man agreed, and the door closed. The goblin had Harry walk to the center of the room. "Now, this will be painful for you, are you sure you want to proceed?" the shorter person asked. Harry just nodded and readied himself. As the goblin started to say the incantation, Harry started to feel a bit dizzy and unsteady on his feet. Suddenly a bolt of pain wracked through his body again and again until he finally passed out from the pain.