"Good," James snorted. "I think Snapper's about to fire you again."

"Ugh that would suck," Kara said.

"Who's Snapper,"Oliver said.

"My boss," Kara said.

"God, I hope not," Kara groaned. "Good night, James."

He simply nodded, and Kara closed the door, walking over to the table to open the envelope.

"What is it?" Alex asked, standing up. "Anything inside?"

Kara narrowed her eyes, using her x-ray vision. "A letter," she answered, then blinked. "And a chip of some sort."

"Must be from Cisco," Oliver said.

She quickly opened the envelope, then gasped when she saw the silver chip slide into her hand.

"Whoa," Alex's eyes widened. "What is that?"

Kara dug in her pocket and pulled out her extrapolator, comparing the two. "Cisco made this," she realized.

"Damn that is some really good tech," Curtis said.

"Barry's friend?" Alex asked.

She nodded and opened the letter, curious to see who had sent this to CatCo. As far as she knew, only three people from Earth-1 had ever set foot inside her workplace.

Kara,
I don't know how much time has passed on your Earth, but given how many lives you helped on Lian Yu, I wanted to tell you how everything has settled.

Samantha and William are doing well. Samantha is still not entirely comfortable with being in,Star City, but she's adjusting. William still keeps asking about you, and I think he's still getting used to the fact that his father is the main vigilante here. Samantha might be worried I'll be a bad
influence, but I've changed since she knew me before. I think she's finally starting to see that now.

"So we get to see what happens after," Thea said.

Samantha was smiling at what the letter said.

Malcolm and Thea have been reconnecting, though it's going slowly. I think they're both surprised they've gone this long without any major fighting between them.

"Ha that's not going to last long," Thea said.

He'll be staying in Star City under the radar. Did I ever mention he's supposed to be dead?

"What!" Kara said.

"Oh yeah did I forget to mention that," Oliver said.

She nodded her head and hit his arm.

In any case, they both send their thanks - again.

Black Siren is staying with Quentin. It's no surprise that he's the best influence for her. According to her, Chase promised he wouldn't hurt Quentin. Now, whenever he's back at home, she sticks to him constantly. I don't know if she'll ever go into the field, but she's starting to be like the
Laurel I knew she could be.

Slade left the day after you did to start tracking down Joe.

"Damn, you wasted no time," Oliver said.

He's promised not to be gone forever. I think he means it, too. I think he was right, that the mirakuru might finally be gone. I might finally
be able to get my brother back.

I don't know when this will get to you, Kara, but I had Cisco make this chip as soon as possible. Like your extrapolator, it has the ability to contact us on Earth-1. Several of our numbers are programmed in, and the moment the chip is in your phone, it will download your number into the phones that have a matching chip in it.

Kara tore herself away from the letter for a moment to fumble with her phone, taking off the back. Alex watched as Kara fit the chip in, then reattach the back. When she flipped it over, her phone beeped before saying it was downloading. When Kara checked her contacts, she smiled brilliantly when she recognized a few names. Oliver and Cisco were the first two she noticed, followed by John, Thea, Felicity, and Iris.

Smiling, Kara picked up the letter to finish.

I meant what I said, Kara. I owe you a large debt, and no matter what you say, I intend on making that up to you some day. So, no matter what you need me for, no matter who or what you're facing, I will not let you down.
Oliver

"So?" Alex asked as Kara set the letter aside, a fond smile on her face. "Who was it?"

"A good friend," Kara whispered

"A friend," Kara answered with a beam, picking up her phone. "A once in a lifetime friend."

"Well I'm glad you think that," Oliver said.

The buzz of his phone was nearly covered by the chatter around Oliver's office. He politely excused himself from his current discussion to check his phone, wondering in irritation why a member of his team was contacting him.

"I'm offended Oliver," Kara said.

Except, he realized when he pulled up the text message, it wasn't a member of his team.

Thank you.

It was two words, but Oliver knew who it was.

"Cute," Thea whispered

With a smile on his face, he tapped out the reply to send before going back to work as mayor of Star City.

You're welcome.

"And that's the end of those videos we are going to go to bed and watch the next set tomorrow after breakfast," Laurel said.

Everyone left to go to their separate rooms. They slept until the next morning to watch the next set.

AN: that's all for this book. In other news I FINALLY FINISHED A FANFIC. Now onto the next book, the next one is called watching Won't Let You Down