"So you can fly it?" Samantha asked when they reached the plane.

"I should be able to," Malcolm nodded before frowning when he heard Kara gasp. "Kara?" he turned, seeing her run to the side.

"Ugh, what's wrong now, are we all going to be blown up," Thea said.

"I thought I've been seeing landmines under the ground," Kara told him, brushing away dirt from the ground. "But it's not."

"Are those antennas?" Samantha's eyes widened.

"Yep," Kara exhaled, brushing the dirt away to reveal the pounds of explosives. "And this is C4."

"That was a joke!" Thea yelled.

"That is way too many antennas for a remote trigger," Curtis swallowed.

"They must be networked."

"Great, so there's more than one," Malcolm sighed.

"Malcolm, I have seen these under the ground our entire way here, all the way back from where those cages were," Kara looked up at him. "I think they're all over the island."

"Oh crap, are you kidding me," Sara said.

"She's right," Felicity gulped, showing them the tablet Oliver had handed her, revealing blinking red dots covering Lian Yu.

"There's hundreds!" Thea gaped.

"Way too many to defuse," Curtis nodded.

"Is there any way you could get them off the island?" Malcolm looked at Kara.

Kara shook her head, a little worried despite the fact that this might not happen now.

"Not without risking detonating all of them," Kara shook her head.

Malcolm groaned and put his face in his hand, Thea biting her lip worriedly.

"All right, let's get out of here," Oliver decided.

"Ahem," Quentin held up their shackles. "I think Wilson did something to your head when he knocked you out."

"Eh he has a lot of problems," Thea said smirking.

"Shut up Thea," Oliver said while throwing the pillow that she threw at him earlier back at her.

She caught the pillow and announced that she was holding it hostage.

Oliver smirked, pulling something out of his suit. "Curtis worked this up for Dinah." He handed Dinah a device to wrap around her neck. "It's gonna control your Canary Cry, but it's also gonna
bypass the sonic dampener."

Dinah's eyes lit up in delight. "Oh, I love that Curtis!" she grinned, slipping it on. "This may hurt a bit."

"Curtis can you build that," Dinah said.

"I've already started on it," he said.

"Just sing, Canary," Rene told her.

"Actually," Quentin looked at Dinah. "It's Black Canary."

"You would let me use that title," Dinah said.

He nodded and said "you deserve it."

Sara spoke up and said "maybe, maybe you do."