YERIN'S POV

I heard all their conversation and my tears started to fall again. I hurt Yuju. I hurt her. All she just do is to love and trust me but I think I broke it. I hate myself for getting into this mess.

After 1 month the school start again. For 1 month, my relation to the girls are not that good. Yes we talk, but we just talk if we have a question or something to say after that we wouldn't talk. I went to school with them. The three younger girls are excited but me, I just stay quiet at the back.

We all sit at the bench and they talk. Someone hug me from my side.

"Goodmorning Yerin." Joy said and smile at me. She even suit herself and lean her head on my shoulder.

"Ohh She's here." Eunha said.

"Wow. What's with the look?" Sinb said.

"It suits her. She looks hot. Gosh." Sowon unnie said.
I got curious so I look at them and look at where they are looking.

"Hey guys." She said with her big smile. She looks good. She dye her hair. She's so beautiful in that hair and looks.

"Y...yuju." I stuttered and she look at me and smile. It's her beautiful smile. I miss this smile.

"Hi Yerin unnie." She said. She said it casually. It's feels like we haven't have a past. Did she already move on?

"Hi. Y...you l...look good on that." I said nervously. I'm controlling myself not to cry or hug her. I miss her and I want to hug her. I already realise what will happened if she is no longer be mine, but it hurts the most to see the one that you love already move on from you.

"Ohh. Thank you." She smile at me and looked at Joy.

"Hi I'm Yuju. Yerins friend." She said. Yeah. I'm just a friend now. I know I don't have a right to be angry or feel this since I'm the reason for all of this.

"Hi I'm Joy." And they shake hands.

YUJU'S POV

I change my hair color. I'm looking okay outside but inside I'm not fully recovered. She is still with that girl. I think she really loves her since she is still with her. Hahha Yuju-ah, what are you thinking? She didn't even know why you break up with her.

"So, hows your vacation?" Sinb asked me.

"It's memorable since I went there by myself and I got to have a very relaxing month." I smiled. I show them my smile but I didn't really have a relaxing month cause for the first 1 week I just cried like I'm mourning for my broken heart. I'm still in moving on stage but how can I move if I will stay with her.

"I envy you unnie." Sinb said and pout.

"Don't worry we will visit Jeju Island next time." I told them.

"JEJU ISLAND?" They all said except Yerin unnie who I think is busy with someone else.

"You went to Jeju Island?" Eunha asked.

"Yes." And I nod.

"We want to go there but we wanted to go there complete." Sinb said.

"Ohh. Sorry I didn't know. Ehh. Ahm." Aist they are pouting and sulking.

"Yah. B...because of what I do. I... ahm. Okay I'll treat you dinner today." I told them. They smile at me while thinking what I just said.

"Yeah let's go to our class." Sowon said after some minutes of talking.
We went to our own class. Eunha, Sinb, umji and me are still classmates in all subject so we are so happy. After class we went to the field to wait for Sowon unnie and Yerin unnie.

"Hows your moving on stage Yuju." Eunha asked me and I got startled.

"Ohhh. Ahm. I...it's doing well." And I smile to convince them.

"Yeah fine my butt." Sinb said. She is really a savage.

"You didn't move on yet right?" Umji said. I just look at her.

"For you to fully move on, you should be fix the problem of the break up. You should forgive the one who hurt you. You should be able to know the reason why she do that. You should be able to talk to each other." Umji added. I process what she said. Umji is the type of person who always gives you an advice like she's older than you.

"You think so?" I asked her.

"Yeah." She said.

"Okay. But I'll wait for the right time." They just nod. I'm happy that they understand me.

A/N

Yuju is back. Hahaha. Joke.
Enjoy reading guys. Thanks for the comment and votes.

Credits for the photos.