"You help me take down Chase, you walk. You screw with me even a little bit, and I will put you right back into that hole."

"Just a gun," Harkness held up his hands. "That's all I'm saying."

"That guy is funny," Thea said.

"Kid," Slade called from ahead. Oliver left Harkness and walked up to catch to him, and Slade pointed past the tree. "I see movement."

Oliver looked past him, and he inhaled sharply when he saw four cages past the trees. "Stay sharp," he ordered, walking ahead.

Slade and Harkness followed behind him as Oliver ran for the cages.

"Oh thank god, you found us, well most of us," Felicity said.

"Oliver!" Felicity gasped, getting on her knees and grabbing at the bars.

"Keep your voice down," Slade warned.

"It's like you want to get caught ," Slade said.

Felicity just glared at him, and turned back to the screen

Thea did a double take, then pointed at him angrily. "What the hell is he doing here?"

Oliver bypassed Felicity, Curtis, and Thea and instead went to the last cell, where Samantha, William's mother, was clutching the bars. "Where's William?" he asked her.

"I didn't realize I was there with them earlier," Samantha said.

"Wow you are really quiet, I didn't realize you were over there," Kara said.

"I don't know," she shook her head. "We were separated. Oliver, what is going on?"

"Why are they unguarded?" Slade looked around.

"It's quite obviously a trap, duh," Thea said.

"It seems pretty obvious to me, mate," Harkness remarked. Oliver looked at him, a frown on his face, when the branches rustled, and two figures dropped to the ground.

"See even he knew, but that may be because he's probably working with them," Thea said.

"Yeah, saw that one coming," Oliver remarked dryly.

Oliver reached for an arrow, but froze when Talia brought her bow up, and Evelyn drew her gun, pointing it right at his face.

"It's a trap," Harkness smirked.

"Don't even think it, Oliver," Talia warned, shifting her aim. "Or your son loses his mother."

"Oh, and don't worry about that gun, mate," Harkness added, pulling one out from under his coat.

"Mr. Chase gave me this nice new one . . . along with a better offer."

"Pretty sure everyone saw this coming but them right?" Thea asked.

She got a bunch of nods of confirmation.

"Your chatty right now aren't you," Roy whispered in thea's ear. She slapped him playfully and said "I have a lot of opinions."

Evelyn turned to Slade as Harkness aimed at him. "Adrian said it would be pointless to reach out to you."

"Although, given this turn of events, perhaps you've changed your mind?" Talia offered.