Chapter 2

Here's the next chapter.

So I'm just posting this early to get the ball rolling because its a new story. Updates will NOT be this frequent. I'm actually not going to post the next chapter until I have the fourth completed. That way I'll be always one chapter ahead. I think it will eliminate some stress this way.

Anyway, enjoy! Vote and comment please! :D

Chapter 2

“Oh my Gosh! Please let last night’s events be a dream! Please!”

This is what I was awoken with at eight-thirty in the morning.

“If you mean did you get piss drunk, make out with a guy then get slapped by his girlfriend? No that wasn’t a dream, it really happened.” I mumbled into the pillow, though I was sure Farah heard me.

She gasped then groaned and I sighed, flipping over to see her hands on her face next to me.

“I can’t believe I did that! I’m a horrible person. I broke that couple up and now they’re unhappy.”

“If he cheated on his girlfriend with you, I’m pretty sure they were already unhappy. Besides, what he did isn’t your fault. There’s no reason why you should feel guilty.” I sat up and looked at the clock again.

            Yup, still eight-thirty in the morning.

            “Still, I was the one who came between them. I should apologize and explain to her what happened.” She nodded to herself like if she did that everything would be better.

            “Farah, really? Do you want to get slapped again? Just leave them alone there’s nothing you can do to change what happened. I know you feel bad but just forget about it.” I urged because I knew she would fret about this for days.

            “I can’t just forget about it,” See? “I feel so guilty about what I did.”

            “Listen; pretend that Erica never showed up. What would have happened? You were having fun right? That’s a big step! You were breaking out of your shell.” I said encouragingly.

            She was quiet for a second.

            “You’re right,” She said sounding much calmer, “I was having fun. I felt good about myself and wanted to have more fun. If Erica didn’t show up I would have been having fun all night.”

            “Right? You let go of your worries and you had a good time. You should be happy that-“

            “I probably would have slept with him.” She added.

            “Yeah, so you should be mad at Erica that-“

            “I should be thanking her! That would have been a mistake! I can’t believe how irresponsible I was being! Not only does alcohol turn me into a home-wrecking whore, but it also gives me poor decision making.” She shouted devastatingly.

            I was surprised by her outburst, mostly because I thought the opposite. She was amazing last night, having confidence and standing up for herself. Sure, she was biting off more than she could chew but she wasn’t worrying about other people for once and was letting go, having fun. Being wild, crazy and free.

            “Are you kidding me?! You were awesome last night! You stood up for yourself and had so much confidence. I was so proud of you!”  I disagreed.