finding myself like grown up,i looked down.i saw abhi lifted me up.his hot breath is fanning on my bare stomach as my top raised up a little. "What are you looking at? Get the kite" he said.as he was saying that,his lips brushed my belly button, sending me shiver waves down my spine.

i quickly grabbed the kite and said "I got it.put me down" to go away from him.his hands from my calves starts going up slowly descending me.i closed my eyes ,when his hands comes in contact with my bare skin.his proximity is doing something to me.
I opened my eyes when my feet touched the ground.he moved away from me and smirk at me before he stride off from here.I watched him go without blinking my eyes, untill he is out of my sight
********************************

"Pragya...... pragya" abhi called while coming after me.ignoring his continuous calling,I started walking fastly dragging disha with me.
"pragya stop" he stood infront of me overtaking us , blocking our way. "I want to talk to you" he said looking at my eyes.i looked down and tightened my grip on disha's hand.
"ALONE" he stressed the word.
"I have some work di" saying this disha removed my hold .
"I will leave now " she said seeing the seriousness in abhi's face.

A car stopped beside us ."pragya" purab smiled at me as he got down from the car.
"hey talkative Disha" he said surrounding his arm on my shoulder.i turned towards abhi saw him glaring at purab.
"who is he ,pragya" purab asked seeing abhi.
"He is ...he is.....".
"her friend" abhi said interrupting me. Purab nodded.
"I came to examine your work.come on show the farmland" he teased, grinning at me.
"First the examiner" I said stretching my hands at front like showing him a way .
"okay" purab walks first.as I am walking past abhi,he holds my hand stopping me.
"what happened pragya" purab asked looking back at me and disha is eyeing at our hands.i quickly came in front to cover our holded hands."you go with disha.i will come in a minute".
"okay.chalo talkative" he turned and they walked from there.

"What are you doing abhi?" I asked furiously turning back at him . He looked around and started dragging me with him. "leave me abhi" I said trying to free my hand.he stopped when we come away from other's view.
leaving my hand,he glared at me "what are you doing pragya".
"What! What I have done".
"You are letting him to hold you" he said furiously.
"He is my fiance, abhi".
"Please pragya don't say this again .do you know how much aching here (pointing at his heart) when I see someone with you, holding you" he said in a painful voice.

"I don't see you like that.i am going to engage in two days.why don't you understand that ,abhi" I said.
"Why don't you make me understand" he said stepping towards me.
"Why don't you make me understand that you don't have feeling for me" I moved back seeing him coming towards me untill my back touches the trunk of a tree.
"Why don't you make me understand ? why you always say that you are going to engage rather than you don't love me..." I looked down.
"who i am to you pragya" he asked , raising my chin with his hand.
"Abhi....you ....you...." i stammered. A lump formed in my throat feeling his hand caressing my cheek. I closed my eyes as he brings his face close to me.
"I know you do have feeling for me" he whispered in my ear.he slowly kissed my cheek.

he slowly kissed my cheek