Chapter 2

Krime

I woke up to the sun shining brightly in my face, and a hangover from last night . After getting sucked and fucked, I went back downstairs, got drunk and lit as fuck. I walked into my bathroom, and got some pills out of the cabinet. I took two of them, then used the bathroom. After using the bathroom, I brushed my teeth, and washed my face.

Turning off the light, and walking out of the bathroom, I grabbed my phone seeing it was 2 o'clock in the evening. I had a few missed calls, some messages, and some other notifications from social media. But, I wasn't going to respond to it until I got some food into my system. Walking downstairs with my phone in hand, I walked into the kitchen.

Opening the refrigerator, I scanned through it looking for something to eat. I finally settled with some cereal. After eating two big bowls of cereal, I washed my bowl and headed back upstairs.  Heading to my bathroom, I started doing my morning routine. Debating on what I wanted to get into today, I finally checked my phone.

From Brudda🦍:
Boy yhu got fucked up last night😂
7:34 a.m

To Brudda🦍:
I cant even remember shitt from last night thaas how fucked up i am😭
2:30 p.m

From (323)-554-7659:
Nothing really, I was trynna see what you was getting into
9:20 p.m
So wussup
9:56 p.m
(323)-554-7659 questioned "So wussup"

To (323)-554-7659:
wussup shawty
2:43 p.m

I checked the rest of my messages & I came across one new number that stood out.

From (323)-775-4346
Hey boo, last night was fun. Let's do it again sometimes.
3:10 a.m

To (323)-775-4346:
lol, who this?
2:50 p.m

I texted back a few other numbers and checked my social medias. I figured I'd go check on the shop, and see if everything was going well. I slipped on a quick outfit, and was out the door. Before leaving out the door I grabbed everything I needed, and checked all the locks. Getting into my Jeep, I hooked up my Bluetooth, and turned on Polo G. After adjusting the air conditioner, I sped off down the road. Pulling into the parking lot of my shop, I hopped out of my truck and locked my doors. "Krime Kuts" the name of my shop.

"Pops would be so proud", I heard coming from behind me. I turned around to see my brother, Jaxon. 

Me and my brother went down a totally different route. While I invested in the money my pops left us, Jaxon decided to splurge on materialistic things. After a while he got hooked on the fast life & pretty soon drugs became a part of his everyday routine.

"Yeah I guess you can say that", I brushed him off walking towards my shop.

"Man you still the same stuck up bitch I remember, never cared about nobody but yoself". I tried to ignore him until he said something that he'd know get me mad. "You the reason moms left us".

I turned around & charged towards him. I swung my right hook towards him instantly connecting with his jaw. Blow after blow. I feel someone grab me. Out of instant reflex, I swing.

"Yo calm the fuck down nigga", I heard Kevin say.

I look past my shoulders and see everybody now out of the shop. Jaxon now being on the hard concrete, face bloody.

I stand over him, "you dead to me".

I walk off & finally into my shop. Words couldn't imagine how heated I was. He knew moms was a touchy subject for me and he always seemed to push those buttons anyways. Yes it's true, our mom did leave, but I didn't know the reason. He always said it was me. Ever since our dad had died, my mom went into depression. I always knew she was sad, but I didn't know it was that bad. One day me & my brother came home from school. The first thing we would do was run into my moms room. But that particular day, she wasn't in there. The room was empty. That day was the day I turned into Krime.