Lucys Backstory

Third Person POV

"I h-have to g-g-get away from h-here.." Lucy panted as she ran away from the Heartfilia mansion. You may ask, why is Lucy running away from her home? Here is what has happened to the beautiful young Lucy Heartfilia.

Lucy's POV

As I woke up, I saw my father walking into my room with a knife. "Ready for your torture, daughter." He spat the last word in my face. I reeled back trying to get as far away from him as I could, but it was to no avail. I watched as my father slowly walked up to me with his same devilish grin, preparing to cut me as much as he pleaded for today.

"Please I haven't done anything wrong today father, please leave me be!" I pleaded for him to let me go one day without torture, but sure enough he didn't care about my pleads. When he got in front of me he knelt down in from of me and whispered in my ear, "Bleed."

He then proceed to cut deep gashes into my arm making me bleed, but not enough for me to actually die of blood loss. After 20 minutes of him cutting me, he finally got up. "You better heal by tomorrow child, or it will be worse." He hissed at me.

"I n-need to leave th-this place. N-now.." I thought to myself. Tonight was the night I was to escape.

~Time Skip to Later that Night~

Before I leave the mansion I grab a set of keys off my mothers old dresser, "Here I go..." And I jump out of the window landing on a small bush with my knees bent and my arms in, to minimize the damage and noise. I then looked around the yard, no one. After checking for anyone I bolted for the forest, not ever looking behind me.

All of a sudden 20 minutes later, I hear someone behind me. And they're moving fast. I panic and decide to summon a spirit, "Open. The Gate of the Lion, Leo!" And in a flash Leo is there smiling at me "Ew, gross lion boy" I shake my head from the thought, "Leo, there's someone out there can you please protect me?" I ask him in a hushed voice. "Of course Lucy, anything for you" he said with a wink and motioned for me to continue on running.

Then someone jumps in front of me. It's a tall bearded man with an axe and rope. "You're not going anywhere, dear." He said with a creep type of voice. All of a sudden a flash of orange passes me and Leo is on top of the man. After about 5 minutes of the two fighting Leo had finally won. I stared wide eyed, "T-thank you Leo.." I said stuttering. "Haha don't mention it sweetheart." He smirked and returned to the spirit world.

~Time skip to the next day~

"I need to find a place to stay..." Lucy thought as I was walking. But as I start to pick up pace a wound I didn't know I had gotten from the man from yesterday opened and caused me to collapse to the ground. As I was going in and out of consciousness I had seen a scarlet haired woman come over to me, she was speaking but I couldn't make out what she was saying, all I was able to do was mutter "H-help.." and I finally was unconscious.

A/N: I hope the first chapter is good, all chapters will be about this long or longer so you guys have something o read, I'll update this every one to two days. Baiiii ^^