Suga: WHAT?!

Suga's POV*

That is just so sad...

Semyoul: And my mom is sending me to an orphanage for kids,she said she hopes I die in there.

Those ungrateful pieces of crap...I wish I could take her...hey maybe that's not a bad idea...we could adopt her! I will ask the boys!

Suga: I am so sorry are you okay?!

Semyoul: Yeah I am fine.

Suga: Good,can I tell you something?

Semyoul: Yeah.

Suga: How would you feel if you lived with me and the other boys?

Semyoul: HAPPY!!!

She is so adorable.

Suga: How old are you?

Semyoul: I am five but in a couple of months I will be six.

Suga: Okay.

We finally dropped off all seven of the kids.And we got home.

Suga: Guys meeting right here right now!

Everyone sat down in the living room with concerning looks on their faces.

Namjoon: What is it?

Suga: Did you hear me and Semyouls conversation earlier?

Jungkook: I WANNA ADOPT SEMYOUL TOO,SUGA!!!

Park Jimin: ME TOO!!!!

Jin: ME TOO!!!

Taehyung: ME TOO!!!

J-Hope: ME TOO I AGREE!!;

Namjoon: Okay lets do it!

Suga: Why are you so calm about this? Usually you would be telling us no.

Namjoon: Because I am out numbered and god knows what you all would do to me if I disagreed.

Suga: Good answer.

The next day we all went to the orphanage and were lucky enough to find Semyoul.

Semyoul: Suga!

Suga: Semyoul!

We ran up to each other and she jumped into my arms and I hugged her really tight and she did the same.

Namjoon: Okay,lady we are adopting her.Now what.

Lady: Ugh,her?!Of all people you choose her? Is this a joke?! Because if so,its not funny!

Namjoon: U-uh sorry to u-uh u-u-umm..we just-

Suga: Jungkook?

Jungkook: What?

Suga: Take Semyoul and help her pack her stuff in her room.

Jungkook: I would ask why,but...I have a feeling that you are going to say some very unpleasant things so....yeah bye bye.Semyoul lets go,save your ears while you still can!

He grabbed Semyoul,set her down and they began to run away,laughing together.The only ones left to hear and watch,was Namjoon,J-Hope,Taehyung,Jimin and Jin.

Suga: Taehyung, follow Jungkook and Semyoul.

Taehyung: Ay-yeye,skipper!

And he ran away to get Semyoul and Junkook.I looked back at the snippy lady and gave her a death glare,and she returned it.