Chapter Five

Kelsey's outfit is up top ^^^^

K E L S E Y

A little while later there is another knock at the door, I once again open it to see B's bodyguard PJ who has always looked at me like a little sister, just like everyone else in B's band.

I smile at him as I walk out of the door "Hi PJ"

He gives me a smile as well "Kelsey it's good to see you again" 

"Do the rest of the boys even know I'm here yet?" 

He shakes his head "not exactly"

I nod a little relieved about that "okay, good it can be a surprise"

He chuckles as we approach the stage "Here you go Kels"

I smile at him "thanks for the escort PJ" 

He nods "your welcome Kels" the stagehand looks at me as they get me ready and counts back from 5 to 0 and then motions for me to go on stage.

I run out on stage and grab the mic "How are you guys doing tonight?" I get a bunch of screams back "alright well we have a crazy show in store for you guys tonight what do you say we get started?" more screams and my band start playing 80s Mercedes.

After that we did Bummin' Cigarettes, My Church, I Could Use a Love Song, and Drunk Girls Don't Cry.

After the last song I smile talking into the mic "like I said we have a crazy line up for you guys tonight we have Cole Swindell next, then Tyler Farr, and the man of the hour himself Mr. Brantley Gilbert" they are going to alternate between Thomas, Luke, Cole, and Tyler who plays what shows.

I run off stage and I smirk at Cole "I got them hyped up for you bud" 

He laughs "thanks for that Kels"

I walk into the little lounge area they have backstage for the other acts to wait around in and the first thing I hear is Kolby's voice "Holy shit" then "ow! Mama" 

"Kolby Porter watch your mouth"

I bite my lip, but I don't dare laugh because I know I got one of those coming when Mama Becky notices me. Kolby gets up from his seat and the next thing I know the giant is spinning me around in a hug "My god Little Bit, it's been way too long"

I roll my eyes "Kolby I hate that name so much" he smirks that damn smirk that he no doubt learned from B "I know you do... it's why I call you it but also it's not my fault you're so tiny" 

I roll my eyes again "you're a giant Kolbs, almost everyone is tiny to you"

Then I hear Mama Becky "Kelsey Nicole" and even though I know it's no use I still try and hide behind Kolbs but he shakes his head looking down at me with a smirk on his face "I don't think so Little Bit" 

He moves out of the way leaving Mama Becky standing there with her arms crossed over her chest as she walks over to where I am standing by the door then she grabs me by the ear "Ow!" you know your in trouble when Mama Becky middle names you and gives you an ear tug all in the span of 30 seconds.

Mama B is giving a look that she usually reserves for the boys but not gonna lie I have been on the receiving end of it a few times and this is one of them "So, Kelsey Nicole you wanna tell me why this is the first time I've seen or spoken to you in 8 years?" 

I let out a nervous little laugh I ain't scared of much but Mama Becky when's she pissed well that definitely makes the cut of things that scare me, and believe me, I have seen that woman get angry before and it's not something you want to be on the receiving end of, you wouldn't have guessed it because she can be the sweetest woman you ever met but B does get most of his temper from her I mean yeah his daddy has a bit of a temper too but he rarely ever gets mad and same goes for Mama Becky well she doesn't get angry a lot but when she does you better run. "well you see Mama Becky... After everything that happened, I-I didn't think it was a good idea for me to come around"

She finally let's go of my ear she is still giving me that stern look "well you could have at least called once in a while" then she pulls me into a hug, I whisper in her ear as I hug her back "I'm sorry Mama Becky"

She pulls back a smile on her face now "oh look at you still so beautiful... you haven't changed a bit" 

I smile at her back at her "I know it's my own fault but I have missed you, Mama Becky." 

Almost everyone is looking at us confused cause they don't know how I know Mama Becky... well that is going to be a fun conversation to have.

***
Well, Kelsey got a good ear tug from Mama Becky and the beans about BG, and Kelsey gets spilled next chapter. But the question is who spills them? As of right now, it's between Kolby and Mama Becky.