6 "Tell Hal That He Was Really Bad In Bed" Part 2

"We are finally alone," said Betty, putting dirty dishes into the dishwasher.

We haven't had a lot of free time over the last days because guests visited us every day.

I didn't think that so many people would take over my state of health.

"A moment of rest" I sighed heavily and put the salad in the fridge.

"Mom, tell me. Are you and Mr. Jones... is something between you?" Betty looked nervous at me. I bit my lip. I didn't know how to answer her.

"Honey, if something was between us, I would definitely tell you." I smiled.

I knew that lying to my daughter was not the best solution, but at the moment I couldn't tell her the truth. Slowly, I started to get lost in my lies.

"Mom, you don't have to lie. Don't forget I'm a journalist and I have a good eye for details."

"Honey, we just spend more time together than usual." I said quietly. "Jughead and I don't mind. Really," Betty turned on the dishwasher.

"I think if I was in a relationship with FP, we would kill each other," I laughed softly.

"It's possible," Betty nodded with a smile.

"Honey, I'm going to jail today. Meet with ... him" I couldn't say my husband's name because I knew how my daughter was going through it.

"Do you want to go there?" Betty asked after a long moment and sighed quietly. She sat on a chair and leaned against the table.

"If I don't go, he won't leave us alone" I shrugged my shoulders and leaned my hips against the kitchen counter.

"You're right, we have to finish it definitively," Betty whispered and nodded.

"What time are you going to meet him?"

"At ten"

"Be careful, mama" Betty stood up and came to me. She embraced me tightly. "I will go to my room," she added, and I nodded.

When I was alone in the kitchen, I pulled out dishes from the dishwasher and went to the bedroom to dress in more elegant clothes. I was worried about Betty's condition. Something was wrong. Her behavior towards me was also strange. She started to care for me more, she spent a lot of time with me. Was she suspecting something? I sighed heavily and put on a light pink coat. After that, I told Betty that I was going out and went to jail.

I didn't want to go there. The sight of my ex-husband will be a nightmare for me for the next couple of days to come. I parked in the parking lot and got out of the car, after a long thought about whether I was doing well.

I took a deep breath, clenched my fingers on my purse, and went to the top, where the bodyguard stood. I said that I came to meet my ex-husband Hal Cooper, who tried to commit suicide and blach, blach, blach... I honestly didn't care if Hal survived or not, I just had to pretend to be worried about his health condition to let me in. The bodyguard nodded and led me to the entrance.

Then I met another man who led me to the room that made me shiver. I sat on a chair opposite the glass pane and waited in silence for my biggest nightmare.

I looked around restlessly, worrying that someone could come to me from behind and do something to me. My imagination really came up with worse scenarios of my stay here. When I crossed the prison trials, I wanted to run right away.

After a while, the door on the other side of the glass window opened and two guards with a prisoner entered. I looked up and saw my ex-husband, who was looking at me with a devilish smile on his face. The security guards helped him sit in a chair opposite me and stepped back to the end of the room.

Hal picked up the phone and put it to his ear. I did the same with a trembling hand.

"It's nice to see you, Al. I thought you forgot about me," he said gently, and I felt my retching.

"I can't forget about you. Hal. I have nightmares so far," I replied, clenching my teeth.

"Your life with me under the same roof has always been a nightmare, Alice. A nightmare from which you will never be free", he lowered his voice almost to a whisper. He was a good manipulator.

"My life isn't a nightmare anymore, when FP Jones is in it," I said and looked into his eyes with a smile.

"Old love never dies" Hal laughed softly. "Can he please you well?"

"Better than you," I answered honestly. "You were very bad in bed. I was tired of pretending every orgasm during our sex. You hadn't been interested in what I like the most. You only been interested in you pleasure,"

"That's not true and you know it," Hal seemed a little nervous.

"I would like you to see how I'm fucking with FP. I would like you to see how this man can deal with a woman in bed. You would find out what real sex means." I hooted to the phone with a growing smile. I was looking with satisfaction at his face which was becoming red. "But you won't see it because you will rot in prison. If you don't commit a suicide earlier of course" my eyes went to his bandaged arm.

"Watch out for words, little bitch"

"Why so aggressively, Harold ? "

"I'll find a way to get out of here and then even FP won't defend you," he said louder, and I swallowed. He terrified me with his words.

"In your dreams, Harold," I whispered softly. "This is the last time you see me. I will never come to you again, even if you try to kill yourself again to get my attention."

"Are you sure, Al?"

"Yes, I don't care what you do next time. You're powerless, and your powerlessness will kill you once. I usually don't wish people badly, but I wish you all the worst for all those years I've spent with you," I said and stood up.

"You mean, little bitch, how dare you say that?"

"I dare and I can, and one more thing... Shove it, Hal "I winked at him and stood up.

I heard his fists crashing against the glass and shouting his offensive words in my direction, but I didn't care. The chapter with Harold Cooper was definitely over. When I got out of the car I came to the conclusion that I was stupid marrying someone named Harold. With this conviction I left the prison and went to Whyte Wyrm, where FP was definitely located. I wanted some entertainment.