Techno looked at the person who was lying down in front of him. The person that kept pestering him and annoyed him with all his shenanigans. The person who always took every chance he had to tease him or touch him. The person who always hugged him, cuddled with him or looked at him with dreamy eyes or one could say eyes full of care and love is now turning his back towards him.. refusing to even look at him.. That hurts.. Did he feel this way when I avoided him? What is this? Why are tears falling down from my eyes? What's wrong? Why does my chest hurt so bad? Techno thought to himself while tears poured down his cheeks as he stared at the person sleeping turning his back towards him.

No! This can't happen! I won't let him go! I'll fix this! Techno said to himself.

"Kla..." Techno called out. Kengkla just shut his eyes and ignored the calling purposely. He wanted to see how far his Phee will go to wake him up.

"Kla..."Techno called out once more and shook Kengkla's shoulder with his right hand. Kengkla just remained still.

"Kla..." Techno called out again and tried pulling the stiff Kengkla to look at him. Kengkla however was too strong and his body refuse to budge. Techno tried glancing at Kengkla only to see the guy shut his eyes tight. Techno knew the other guy didn't want to talk to him or look at him anymore. Techno assumed the other did not want him anymore and had already given up on him.

So, Techno did the only thing he could think of at that time. He tried pulling the body side ways towards him and he went to sit on top of Kengkla's hip as he refuse to move from his lying sideways position.

"Plop.. hiks..plop..hiks...  Kla.. look at Phee na... Don't ignore, Phee.. Please..hiks.. hiks.. " Tears that was falling down from Techno's cheeks earlier, now fell on Kengkla's face.

Damn, you are so bad Kengkla. Making your Phee cry like that. Enough of pretending already. Give in. Kengkla told himself inwardly.

Kengkla opened his eyes slowly, held on the hips of his Phee turned his body so that his Phee can sit on his lap properly and stared into his P'No's beautiful eyes which were glistening in tears.

He then took a deep breath and said, "What is it, Phee? Why are you crying?"

He wiped the tears off his Phee.

"Kla.. Don't be angry anymore with Phee na? Phee promise won't do anything like that anymore.." Techno said to Kengkla.

Heh.. Looks like Phee is trying to pacify my so called broken heart. Let's see how much you can't let me go Phee. hehe...  Kengkla told himself.

"Phee, no need to worry.. Kla is not angry anymore... After this, Phee no need to worry anymore.. Kla won't disturb Phee anymore.. The wedding too will be called off.." Kengkla said sorrowfully and innocently, as if he is so righteous.

"NO! NO! I won't let you!" Techno kept shaking his head denying as if he didn't want that to happen.

"What do you mean by no, Phee?" Kengkla asked.

"I won't let you leave me. Kla.. hiks.. Give Phee a chance.. A chance to prove that Phee will try to be with you.. Phee won't avoid you anymore.. Phee promise.."Techno said while crying, looking at Kengkla.

"Huh? What do you mean Phee? I'm not leaving you Phee. I will always be your Nong. Nic's best friend.. I will occasionally drop by your place, I hope Phee won't mind and ignore Kla na.." Kengkla said innocently as if he doesn't know what Techno means. He actually knows exactly what Techno means, he just wants to play around further, being the little fox he is.

"No.. no.." Techno said and shook his head left and right further.

"Then what you mean Phee?"Kengkla asked once more.

"Don't leave Phee, Kla... hiks.. Don't call off the wedding.. hiks... Give Phee.. hiks.. Give me a chance.." Techno said.

"Why suddenly Phee? Phee love Kla?" asked Kengkla looking at the crying Techno.

"No.. Don't know.." Techno shook his head and said.

"Then?" asked Kengkla to his beloved P'No.

"Phee don't know about Phee's feelings, but Phee want to try.. Phee promise to work hard and put effort in our relationship.. Phee won't ignore or avoid Kla anymore." Techno said as he looked at Kengkla with tears in his eyes.

"Phee...even if you say so.. you can't prove it to me Phee.. If Phee do that again.. Kla.. don't know how Kla going to go on..How can phee assure me? Sorry Phee.. Maybe Phee need to think it over afterall and tell me tomorrow morning.. After this, Kla won't let Phee go anymore if Phee agree with the wedding and all.. " Kengkla told his phee sorrowfully.

To be honest, Kengkla knows his P'No like the back of his hand. He was just testing his P'No by asking Techno to prove his words by actions and of course asking P'No to think it over. He won't ever let P'No go.. This was an oath he had made to himself and everyone back then. How can he go back on his words? The words of calling off the wedding was done out of emotional impulse. Thinking back, when was the last he felt this hurt, and felt so emotional that he said something based on an impulse? P'No brings out all of his hidden sides. This is love.

"NO! NO! Phee won't do that anymore! Phee promise! Phee will give Kla my all. Phee will prove it to you. Phee will give my body to you first. Although you got it already but Phee didn't willingly do it. This time, phee will do everything. Phee will give myself to you. Kla just sit and watch."

Kengkla was dumbfounded and stunned hearing his Phee's statement.

________________________________________

A/N: Hey people! Thank you for all your prayers! Everything went quite well :) I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Do look forward to the next chapter. Sorry for the quite short update. But i hope I've made you happy :P Oh yes, warning for the next chapter. Might be purely smut :P MIGHT. So.. heads up there.. Do skip the next chapter if you want :P BAHAHAHA! Merry Christmas in advance! I'll try to update soon :P

P/S: By the way, I read somewhere on instagram that they MIGHT film a drama of Type and Tharn.. But I don't know how true is this? If there is,I'm looking forward to it :P