"Over?Are you mad? This is not even beginning.I have a lifetime of humiliation to repay them for and this is so tiny a piece that it doesn't even matter.With this step, my revenge will start and it will only end when those twelve are destroyed.I will make their life hell, burn them to ground and make sure they will never rise again."

                  "Seems like awful lot of anger for just one lousy summer, don't you think?"

                     I was shocked.In all my revenge planning, I had never once thought that people will see it as revenge for that summer prank.And why won't they? It was the only humiliation that was made public.Each other scar, I had kept hidden.They had taken lot of efforts to keep it on low too.

                 It was one more difficulty.I had to make my reasons public.It meant reliving each nightmare but I had to let it out.Keeping it all inside was what had gotten me in depression last time.This time, it will cause destruction.It will be a tornado which will destroy everything in its path.

                "First of all, this isn't me being angry.When I really get angry, you wouldn't want to be there.Secondly, it's not for that one lousy summer.For all I care, it was just a trigger.Anyways do you have what I asked for?"

              "Here, it's all on this pendrive.I just have one question "

              "Shoot."

             "You are darkentity21, aren't you? "

                "If you think I am going to admit to that, you are more stupider than you look.Hacking is a crime and I don't support it."

            "No, you are just insanely good at it."

              "Apparently not good enough since you found out my real identity."

                "It was just by chance.I found out when you tried to hack into our school security.And it was just a guess.You should've used your other aliases."

               "I didn't need to.I erased my tracks carefully.No one can prove anything."

              "You could've hacked in yourself.What did you need me for?"

                "I was running out of time.I needed someone who was already in.I am already behind my schedule."

             "Fine, but remember this conversation never happened. We don't know each other."

                "This is blind spot, right?"

                 "Yeah, one of very few.bye, I should go before anyone sees us together."

                I barely made it in time to my next class.My mood had drastically improved.Layla immediately picked up on it,

         "What got you into such good mood?Whom did you meet?"

               As I was about to answer, teacher entered the classroom.I left the subject at that.I couldn't wait for this day to end so I could start my revenge.

                  There was still something nagging at my mind.I had decided to open up my secrets but I knew I couldn't do it alone.Those were the things that I had so carefully locked away.The worst thing was that no one could collaborate with my stories.Had I come forward back then, I had chance but now it was path in dark.I had some evidence, enough to convict them but the sentence will be too short.It won't give me the satisfaction.I know revenge wasn't the way to go.The destruction will stay with me forever.I would have to bear the weight of my actions forever.It might be justified in some way but I didn't have the right.