Chapter 8

*Walks in* hey there Lil' momma let me whisper in your ear...
Okay okay sorry. ONWARD MY GOOD SIR. (I KNOW I DON'T UPDATE OFTEN BUT FIRST I'M PISSED THAT LARRY AND SAL ARE FUCKING REALATED AND SECOND IM A STRESSED OUT LIL HOE)

"FUCKING HELL!" I threw a pillow at my wall, almost hitting gizmo. I had just lost a game I was playing. I hadn't been to school in a little over a week because of that little blonde bitch. I haven't even heard from Larry since the day before the incident.

"Sal, could you please come out of there and eat?" My dad asked from the other side of the door.

"Fine..." I hadn't really eaten in a while. I've only had bits and nibs of food.

I walked out of my room only to see my dad and Lisa had cooked. Dad and Lisa are like best friends now. I was surprised to see dad had cooked and he was smiling for the first time in a while. It made me happy to see him like that.

"Hey kiddo! Glad to see ya'!!" Lisa said and waves as I sat down. I waved back and watched as they sat down.

"Dig in bud, Lisa helped me make it." Dad said proudly. Him and Lisa both turned away as I lifted my mask up to eat.

Hopefully they are just friends. I don't want him to replace mom...

It's 1 a.m so yeah it's short. I'm not gonna make Henry and Lisa get together for the sake of the story so yeah. Thanks to the people who have read this and actually like my shitty story. Zacaboi out.