Chapter 4

"OKAY MAGGOTS! GET UP AND START STRETCHING!!!" Said our coach, who looked like he just got out of the military.

We all started doing stretches and then were lined up from tallest to shortest... which ment I was at one end and Larry was at the other. 'Great... im alone... with people I dont know and dont want to know...' I thought.

"ALRIGHT YOU DUMB SHITS DO 3 LAPS... wait... YOU THERE! WITH THE BLUE HAIR!! Get that shit off in the gym..." he said walking closer. He referred to the mask.

"Im not aloud to sir..." I said in a low tone.

"I DONT CARE IF YOU CAN OR CANT!! GET IT OFF!!" He than ripped it off of my face, which made me fall back. I held my hands over my face as I could feel a liquid drip down my hands.

I saw the blood. It flowed down my arms so perfectly. 'It was so... so... 'BEAUTIFUL'... ah... what the hell is wrong with me...'

"Shit Sal! SAL! Hey snap out of it man!!" Larry was shaking me, I felt as if I was in a trance.

I picked up my mask and ran all the way back to the apartments. Eventually, when I got back I locked myself in the bathroom.
-------------------------------------------------------------

"What the hell is this... I knew I had issues but for fucks sake..." I was staring in the mirror, my hands were shaky and bloody when my dad knocked on the door.

"Sal?.. hey whats wrong..." I opened the door and hugged my dad.

I was shaking violently, thats when we loaded up and I was taken to the hospital.

A/N:HAHAHHAHA CLIFF HANGER