Chapter 1

I was lying on my bed thinking about how horrible today was going to be. Today was my first day of highschool here, and I knew I wasn't going to have fun. I heard a knock at my door followed by my dad speaking.

"Sal? Hey, are you decent?" He asked

"Yeah." I said as he walked in.

"Hey kiddo, Larry said to go down to the lobby before you are late for the bus." He said then went back to his room, probably to finish work.

I grabbed my bag and went down to the lobby. I soon saw Larry and instantly froze. He was kissing some small blonde girl who doesn't even live in the apartments. I coughed loudly, getting Larry's attention.

"Huh? Oh, hey Sal." Larry said. Then the girl turned her head to look at me and screamed throwing her bag at me.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!? WHY IS IT LOOKING AT ME!? LARRY IM SCARED!" She screamed clinging onto Larry, which pissed me off for some reason.

"Yo, Alice thats just Sal. He isn't gonna do anything to ya so just calm down." Larry said as I walked closer.

"Oh... Um... Hey Lar, Ima get my mom to drive me... Bye!" She ran out the door.

"Another day, another insecurity." I said walking out to see all my friends waiting for the bus.

"Hey Sal!" Ash said running to me and hugging me, I was so small she pulled me right off the ground.

"Hey, Ash! Uh, can you put me down now?" I asked laughing a bit as she blushed and put me down.

"Sorry Sal. I guess im too strong!"

"Nah, im just too small." I said as the bus arrived.

Larry pulled me to a seat in the back and sat me next to him as Ash and Todd sat in front of us. Chug sat in the seat next to us with a grey haired girl. 'I wonder who she is...' I thought to my self.

"Welcome to Hell Express." Larry said making us all laugh until the bus driver yelled for us to shut up, but we didn't, and continued laughing the whole ride to school.

A/N: Hey whoever's reading! I am sorry for the short chapter but i will try and make my next one longer. BYE!!