"Right."

"Fab. I'm picking you up at one tomorrow. Plane leaves at half two."

"I'm not going," I fought.

"Quit being stubborn and let me take you to Paris."

"I've been to Paris before."

"Not for leisure," he stated which was correct. It was kind of easy to come to terms with that. He knew how much I worked. "Plus, I signed the contract in which you agreed I could take you on dates."

"Yes, dates. Not on trips to other countries."

"Then I guess you'll need to pretend that we're in England or some shit. Because you're coming with me."

"No, I'm not."

"Kensington. You are."

"Styles. I am not."

"Please?"

"No."

"Pretty please," he pouted at me and turned towards me. "Don't be difficult."

"Why? I thought you liked a chase and all," I smirked as I pulled one of my eyebrows up.

"Didn't I tell you it feels like a damn marathon with you?"

"Didn't I tell you I don't slack?"

He sighed. "Just agree to come with me, please. You can continue being difficult once we are there."

"Nah. I enjoy being difficult all the time," I grinned. "I love seeing men sweat."

"I cooked for you, I sweated enough through that," he fought back.

"You moved around my kitchen smoothly and you didn't even seem tired," I kept going. I wondered when he would give up. I knew I wasn't going to.

"Kensington, just fucking agree before I tie your hands and legs together and kidnap you."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Oh, trust me, I would," he smirked. "It would be quite amusing, actually. Seeing you all tied up for me."

"That sounded very sexual," I looked at him with squinted eyes and he winked at me. "Oh my god. You kinky fuck," a laughter escaped my lips and he just sipped on his wine. "Are you into handcuffs and shit then?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" he asked me smugly. Yes, I would, actually.

"No, I'm fine, actually," I told him. "I don't want to be one of the many."

"Shut up," he scoffed. "I haven't been with as many women as you think I have."

"I'm finding it hard to believe."

"Why is that?" he questioned. "I don't take you as someone who falls for rumours."

"It would be stupid to deny you look hot. Which automatically means women are all over you when you go out clubbing and whatnot. Business events? Definitely. I know this industry. CEOs fuck left, right and centre, anyone they can get off with."

"Oh, yeah?" he replied. "Have you experienced it or something?"

"Kind of. Declined most of them, though," I shrugged. Another sip of my wine and the beverage was gone. "At the start, it was... interesting. Then I realised how fucking vile people are."

"Who did you get with?" he asked me curiously, a laugh erupted from his throat. He was so curious. And I couldn't believe how much that reminded me of myself.