Chapter Three

Chapter Three

I woke up around six in the morning. I groaned and got up from the couch.

My legs went to the stairs and walked up one by one. I heard footsteps coming from my room. I started to jog towards my room.

"Casey!" Tyler said. "Oh My God Tyler! You gave me a heart attack." I said holding my chest.

"Aww babe." He put his arms around me and kissed my forehead. Babe? What? When....oh. I remember. I am dating my bestfriend. Oops.

"Im gonna shower and make breakfast." I said grabbing clothes. "Can I come with you?" He asked in a small voice. "Why?" I said softly. "I dont wanna be alone" he replied.

I shrugged "Fine, but stay away from the shower" he smiled and we walked towards the connecting bathroom.

Tyler sat on the toilet with the lid down. I started to take my pants and shirt. "Whoaa I get a show" he put his arms behind his head.

I went in the shower with boxers on "Hey! I thought I got a show!" He said. I rolled my eyes "sorry babe that's for later" i threw my boxers out of the shower.

"Casey." Tyer said

"Yeah Tyler?"

"I really want you" he said softly.

I gulped.

I saw his shadow outside of the curtain. He has bending down and standing up. What was he doing?

The curtain opened and there stood an exposed Tyler. He stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

He started to kiss my neck and ran his hands just above my member. I stood there frozen. I was so new to all this.

His hands ran down to the top of my thigh and he continued to kiss my neck. The water was hitting off of our bodies and the walls.

I turned around and pressed our crotches together "Damn Ty" I said softly. He smirked and kissed me.

I heard a knock on the bathroom door "Casey! You are you talking to?" My dad asked. "No one dad. I will make breakfast in a few minutes" I said quickly. Tyler was staring at my exposed body while running his hands over my stomach and chest.

I bit my lip and I heard Ronnie's footsteps walk out of my room.

I Let out the breath I didn't know I was holding. "Im scared to tell my dad about us." I said softly. Tyler frowned "I told my dad and he said he is fine with it. But I'm not gonna force you." He said.

"What If This is a mistake?" I said. Tyler looked at his feet "I dont know"

We stepped out of the shower and I wrapped a towl around my waist. I slowly got dressed in the tight black skinny jeans, a white Black Veil Brides tantop, and white DC's.

I put white lip rings in and bracelets. I looked at Tyler who was sitting there watching me "Need clothes?" I asked brushing my hair forward. He nodded.

"Okay pick whatever you want" I said walking into my room.

He got up and went into room. He grabbed Gray skinny Jeans and a Black V-Neck. He put on his black Etnies and fixed his snake bites.

His blue eyes were looking towards the ground. I got closer and wrapped my arms around him. "Whats wrong baby" I said softly. He sniffed "What If you are right? That This is all a mistake. Maybe we should just stay as friends?"

I Bit my lip and rested my chin on the Top of his head. "Lets give it time?" He said softly into my chest. His warm breath traveled through the thin fabric to my chest.

"Okay." I said tighting my grip around him. "Lets go make breakfast." I said grabbing his wrist.

We walked down stairs and my dad was sitting on the Couch with a notepad and pencil. He was writing lyrics for Falling in Reverse's eighth album (Its in the future remember:D).

"Dad what Do you want to eat?" I said pulling a pan out. "Just bacon and eggs will be fine." He said.

I grabbed the eggs and bacon. I set them on the gray marble counter and sprayed the pan.

"Tyler why are you here? Its early" Ronnie said. He shrugged "I wanted to chill with Casey for a bit." Tyler said. I had to tell dad. Im going to tell him. I have to.

"Acually dad" I said. He looked at me and took a sip of his orange juice "Im..dating..Tyler." I said slowly. He spit the orange juice out in cup "What?" He said with his eyes open wide "Since when?" He asked calmly.

"Yesterday" I mumbled. Ronnie had a big smile on his face "I support it!" He said. My head shot up "Really?" I said looking at Tyler. Ronnie nodded "Yeah, I dated Max Green for a bit" he laughed.

My eyes got big "Shit, did mom know that?" Ronnie laughed and took another sip of orange juice "Yes she did. She got mad cause i didn't record anything." He said.

Me and Tyler laughed "Holy shit" I said. "So did you to kiss yet?" Ronnie asked and winked. I nodded slightly and Ronnie laughed "I dont believe you. do it now."

My mouth dropped "You hoe!" I said, Ronnie laughed "Just kiss your boy toy!" I rolled my eyes.

I walked over to Tyler and gentely kissed his smooth lips. His hands went to the back of my neck holding me in the kiss.

It became deeper. He pushed me into the wall and slid his tounge in my throat. I pulled away a bit "My dad" I whispered slightly.

Tyler jumped back and went to the stove, putting the bacon in the pan. Ronnie was clapping "Beautiful!" He pretended to wipe away a tear.

I blushed a bit. "Me and your mom had that same fucking fire!" He screamed. I laughed "Shush"

I walked behind Tyler and wrapped my arms around his waist kissing his neck. The bacon popped and scared us. Tyler screamed like a little girl and I was laughing.

"We know who the bottom is in that relationship." Ronnie said writing on his note pad.

Tyler threw bacon at him "Shut up and eat the damn bacon."

-------------

HEY. So sorry it took awhile for the upload. My right wrist is popping in and out of place for no reason. Ik ik I'm a hot mess..SHUSH. Haha. So tell me ideas of the next chapter. I'm at a lost. Maybe at school? And they get hell.....yes:D okay toodles my whores<33333,

Jesse xx

P.S. Being MY whore is an honor<3