thank you, next.

hi uwus! its been a long time since i updated this book! did u missed it? haha jus kidding (i'm so cringey ew)
this is the first book i have ever written here in wattpad and i couldn't thank you all enough for the support you have given me.

but sad to say i'm gonna have to discontinue this book. i have no more motivation and the storyline is a mess. welp, i forgot the storyline tbh. i'm sorry. i know some of y'all read this and might love this book. and i thank u for that.

i'm gonna publish one last chapter of this book as the ending. the writing of this book is crappy and i've been so young in those days i wrote this. i'm sorry you all have to wait for nothing. i'm really sorry.

y'all do know that i've been obsessing over bts and kpop right? yea go read my other books if you want haha it's more updated and its not that cringey lmao.

again, i'm sorry and thank you for supporting this book. i love u all so much but its bye bye to hidden. wow i'm gonna miss thanking you all when this book receives reads haha. don't worry i ain't deleting this. it's my hardwork too ya know.

oh and thank you for the rankings. its not that high but atleast i made it. thank you.

ok this is really it.
thank you so much.
i love you all so much.
my wattpad journey will never be completed without this book and of course, you guys.
please wait for the last chapter.
just this last time.
thank you.

'till next time,
intrnetangel xx