03 - the burrow

Hermione's PoV
I was ready to go to The Burrow. I said my goodbyes to Mom and Dad.
(1 hour ride)
I was standing at the door. When I was about to knock the door opened revealing Mrs. Weasley.

"Oh Hello my dear come in" Mrs. Weasley greeted me and gave me a bone crushing hug
And led me inside.

"Where are the boys?"

"Still asleep" Mrs. Weasley answered disappointment in her voice.

"I'll go wake them" I said.
And Mrs. Weasley nodded happily.

I went upstairs and entered Ron's room
I saw Ron fast asleep and then there's Harry having a nightmare. I decided to wake Harry first.

"Harry wake up" I whispered into his ear and all of a sudden he woke up sweating.

"Hermione when did you get here?"

"Just now"
I answered him and I went to Ron's bed and started to wake him.

"Ronald wake up!" I started to shout, Ron is really hard to wake up. And Thank merlin he woke.

"Bloody hell" he said covering his chest.
"It's so early 'Mione" Harry said yawning

"Get dressed and don't go back to sleep" I demanded them as I ignored Harry.

I went down and saw the twins, Ginny, Mr. Weasley and Mrs. Weasley eating breakfast.
I greeted Mrs. Weasley and The twins a good morning and hugged Ginny.

Mrs. Weasley offered me breakfast but I refused. It taken 20 minutes for Harry and Ronald to go down.
We said our goodbyes to Mrs. Weasley and took a walk as Mr. Weasley said.
We have no idea in where we are going actually.

"Hey dad where are we going?" Ron asked or should I say shouted.

"You'll see"