2 | Flowers and Spirits

Comenzar desde el principio

Considering that fact, her little hut was very clean and organized - you could even say it was very homey since she decorated the place with many pictures and other materials from Korea - home.

While her friends waited behind the screen for her to change, they continued going on about meaningless banter, but when Nancy came out, her friends instantly quieted down and admired the effortless beauty standing right in front of them.

She wore a very simple white camisole paired with a grey maxi skirt with a slit, revealing a generous portion of her leg. Her hair was parted slightly to the right and she wore absolutely no make up. Her outfit definitely accentuated her amazing figure and she was undeniably a sight for sore eyes.

"Wow Nance, if I wasn't straight, I'd definitely hit all that," Daisy said.

And the whole room laughed - leaving Nancy incredibly flustered.

...

After arriving at the party, which was held at the beach by a resort, Nancy immediately strutted to the bar. However, along the way, men and women all turned to watch her as she passed by - in awe, lust, admiration, and jealousy.

Everyone but Nancy noticed this as she really just wanted a drink.

Jooe and Daisy accompanied her while Ahin and Taeha met up with their friends and simply told Nancy to find them if she ever needed anything.

When she took a seat at the bar, she immediately catches the eyes of the bartenders and the lucky one of the bunch served her an old fashioned, just as she asked. After downing the beverage, she felt the familiar burn at the back of her throat, followed by a welcoming hum.

"May I also have a gin martini, up, and with a twist please?" Nancy asks.

"Right away ma'am," he grins.

A figure scurries right beside Nancy which catches the attention of the bartender and she asks, "May I have one as well?"

"No problem! Just give me a few," and he goes on to prepare their drinks.

At first, Nancy didn't pay attention to the woman standing beside her and continued to fondle with her cup of ice, but was interrupted when she asks, "So, you're a woman of taste?"

When Nancy turned in her seat to face her, she couldn't believe her eyes.

It was her mystery girl.

Wow, she thought, she is stunning up close.

"I guess you could say that," Nancy says with a smirk.

"The name is Yeonwoo by the way," they mystery girl says in a raspy voice, following with a charming smile as she offers her a hand. Nancy shakes it while maintaining eye contact and noted how soft her skin was, "It's a pleasure to meet you."

"The pleasure's all mine, I'm Nancy," she replies and takes the time to observe Yeonwoo - she leaned against the bar and tilted her head to the side, giving Nancy an amazing view of her décolletage. Her skin was flawless and she had a figure to die for; she wore a cropped tank top with shorts that reached a little above mid-thigh, and considering the amount of skin she was revealing, Nancy noticed all the stares from men heading their way.

When the bartender came back with their martinis, Yeonwoo asked, "So, where did a woman like you learn how to order like that?"

Nancy chuckles, "I've been to many bars and learned a lot from embarrassing myself."

Yeonwoo's giggle followed right after her comment and says, "I've been there too."

As the night grew old, the two continued to talk about whatever came to mind and the alcohol was definitely taking it's toll. The tipsier they got, the louder they became - and it even came to a point where their bartender politely asked them to quiet down.