Chapter Four

Turns out Mike is the one with the gorgeous dimples and mind blowing green eyes. Megan just pointed at him with almost tearful eyes and than told me that the other one is called Carter. Carter is a surfer she told me and that explained his broad shoulders instantly, while Mike was a soccer player. Actually he was team captain at his school.

After gushing about him for a while I asked her about the other two girls who were with her in the same photo. They were pretty and one of the was even kind of prettier than Megan. She had blond hair just like Megan's but taller and curlier, Megan's hair is more of the wavy type. She had chocolate brown eyes and a small nose. The other girl was also pretty but she had slightly crooked teeth. She wasn't a blonde either, she had burning red hair and was the only one who had tied hair of the three girls.

''The one with the red hair is Linda, and the other one is Maria. Maria wasn't really my friend, and I honestly don't now till now why I was asked to join the photo. When they first called my name I thought they just wanted me to take the photo not be in it. It was more of a couple's photo before I joined it. Maria was Carter's boyfriend and Linda and Mike were still together then, but I happily joined in, I liked them all and I was in a good mood that day. I remember because just before this was taken, my math teacher told me that I had gotten an A for the first time on a test. Remind me to tell you about Carter and Maria's story, they have quiet a tale of their own.'' I nodded eagerly and she just smiled for a while. I guess she was having some kind of a flashback maybe or something.

''So! Mike asked me out that day. He said that he really liked me, that he only left Linda to be with me, and that he would do everything for me to say yes. He didn't say all that on MSN, he asked if he could call me and I said okay even though it was getting pretty late. I don't even know why I said okay, I knew why he was calling and I didn't want that''