Chapter 14

Marshall's POV

Proof and I just finished up our things, for the last couple of weeks Paul had me talkin' to some people 'bout the last preparation for the tour, which would start in two days. I just want to go to Izzy's celebrate with her and the kids and then have a little celebration of our own in her bed.

How am I goin' to survive two months without touching her body man and kissing those lips? I asked her to join us on the tour but she can't and I understand but still I keep asking her. Things between us are real good, yeah we haven't fucked yet but we're doin' more than just making out with each other, let's just say since a couple of days I know what she tastes like and she knows how I taste.

She is the type of girl that wants to be in a committed relationship before she has sex with someone and I respect that, to know that she's not around spreading her legs for everyone. I would love for her to be my girl, officially, but right now with Kim and I's separation and the tour coming up and everything else, it's just not the right moment yet and I think she understands that. I don't want to ruin things so let's just see where this is going. It's not like I'm playing her. Man I don't know what I want, my head hurts and I'm getting confused thinkin' about it.

I walked back to where Proof's sitting in the studio with his phone in his hand talkin' to someone. I'm also on the phone right now with Kim, she kept calling, not to say happy birthday, but to yell and something about Dawn and then Isabella. Then she said that she wouldn't be home because she's out with her "friends", I didn't pay much attention, don't have time for Kim's shit today and it's always the same old shit with her.

"Whatever Kim, I ain't got time for that."

"Fuck you!" That's when she hung up. I let out a sigh and sat on the chair beside Proof.

"Yeah we're done and on our way now." He tried to whisper, taking a short glance at me.

'Weird.'

"The fuck you talkin' to Doody? Why ya whisperin' and shit?"

"Yo Doody!" He ignored what I asked, shut his phone and spoke again "I hope you don't mind, me tagging along to Izzy's? I mean it's your birthday dawg."

"Nah man, we're probably just goin' to order some take out and chill with the kids. Ya know."

"A'ight. Then let's get goin'." We left the building and went towards my car, making our way to Izzy's.

It didn't take us long to pull up to Isabella's. Her house isn't the biggest one, but compared to the old one she first lived in when she was pregnant, it's a lot bigger. I mean the first one was so small, they had a tiny kitchen and living room and two separated rooms one for Izzy and the other one for Jan. But with Jack growing they needed more space and so they got this one. It's nice though. Everyone got their own room and it's not so cramped in there.

We walked up to the front door and knocked. We could hear the music that was being played inside, she must be dancin' with the kids right now. The door flew open and there she stood like the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, smiling at us, making me grin. Not saying hello or anything she grabbed my hand and pulled me inside, Proof right behind us. That's when I saw 'em, these fuckers in her living room, all having a stupid grin on their face.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They yelled and I shook my head at them chuckling.

Yo those motherfuckers made me think they forgot about my birthday, didn't even give me a call and here they are. All three of my kids run up to me throwing themselves at me, trying to hug me.

"Happy Birthday, Daddy!"

"Happy Birthday, Uncle!"

"Happy Birthday Da- um Em-Em!" Jackson looked down, he was about to say it again, 'Daddy' and this time he ain't sick. I pulled him into a tight hug.