Flying Dreams

Preston was very fond of airplanes, all weekend visiting the airport in their city, among many visits to the airport Preston have meet all the airport staff and he was a friend of a major airline pilot.

Sometimes in the free times of the pilot he pick up Preston and go to the airport for board the private craft of the pilot and fly over the city in the aircraft. When they fly, Preston said he was in a different world that everything is cleared daily, school, homework, punishment and the driver smiled at see Preston joy that and remember the times in which he enjoyed flying with his father; moved away from the city and as they flew over the fields the pilot let Preston fly the plane , Preston were very excited to see that he can control the aircraft, which it could turn to the right and left, rise and fall, go where he wants, he felt there was a connection between him and the plane he really enjoyed those moments.

Preston came home excited to tell his parents how exciting it was to fly, how free he felt, his parents told him that when he grow up he could be a pilot if he proposed it and maybe earn so much money to buy his own reach plane. His desire to be pilot increased each time he was flying through the clouds.

He was very brave, hated all the turbulences that the plane past, the pilot told him to become a pilot had to be really focused and not be distracted and less in an emergency cuz with a simple distraction for pilots the accidents happen and they can be fatal.

Preston was a fan of airplanes, sometimes when he was very bored in a class of his school he began to draw planes in his book of drawings and imagined that he was the pilot of these aircraft, and that he was solving every problem that has been submitted and he was very recognized in aviation world.

Preston grew as the years, when he was 18 he began to investigate in which places he can study aviation, he founded a very good aviation school that was in Paris, he had to move alone from Portland, USA. to Paris, France.

Preston got a job on weekends at the airport in Paris and with the money that he won he used it to pay the school and pay rent of his apartment, he was visiting his parents 2 times per year, in summer and winter, these were the times he saw all his family and that he enjoyed being with them.

Preston finished school and graduated as a pilot, his family came to visit, ti was to surprise him, the joy he felt at seeing his parents raised him proud satisfaction of have achieve what he proposed, his father reminded him that when he was a child he told him and to his mother how exciting it was for him to fly and that he wanted to be a pilot and that they said him that if he proposed it he would achieve it his father give a hug to Preston and burst into tears. A week later, Preston's family had to leave Paris to return home.

Preston began sending resumes to the airlines of all the world, seeking which of theme had the best pay for him, almost of the major airlines not responded cuz he had to have more flight experience to be in the standards of quality, there was one that was just beginning and its headquarters was in Tokyo, Preston had to travel from Paris to Tokyo for the job that would perhaps be the beginning of his career, Preston in that time he was 21 years old he was a first-pilot, his first flight turned out to be very good, it was short from Tokyo to some part in Japan, at the end of the flight how it was beginning it was doing a test to the passengers on how they thought the flight, they had very good reviews, many of them were that passed through a huge storm and the pilot did a good job because the turbulence was very mild and they enjoyed the flight.

The airline was congratulating Preston for all the criticism, they were since gaining they pay him very well cuz he make long flights. Preston never imagined what would happen, something that would change his life completely, was on a flight from Tokyo to Paris bean night was huge storms had many flights canceled as there were many storms with hail and could damage the aircraft, air traffic controllers had called on all airlines that the flights have to be delayed because of the danger of an accident and if they had a plane flying through the skies as soon as the land did........