Michael Myers approach his S/O for the first time - SFW

Mister Myer would definitely stalk you for the first fewweeks or month or whatever before he ever decided to approach you.I like to think at first you'd be scared and creeped out to know the slasher ofHaddonfield was stalking you but you would soon realize that he hasn't hurt youand anyone who had harassed you during his watching period suddenly wentmissing. For a while he was your quiet, somewhat unnerving protector and he definitely grewon you. You would have to make the first move and by first move I mean give him a sign you'reokay with him because while Michael's a "stone cold killer" he's neverapproached a person he's taken in interest to that he doesn't plan on killing.After that though, expect a certain guest in your house here and there, quietand observative. At this point in your relationship Michael would still be cautiousabout approaching you and would rather you ignore him if he finds himselfwatching you sleep.Eventually he'll get comfortable enough around you that he won't mind if you acknowledgehis presence and will often times listen to you talk if you feel up to it,tilting his head here and there.All in all, he'd never really say anything to make his interest clear butsomehow gets the point across in his quiet stalky way.