1.7 ⇒ love shot

Start from the beginning

i couldn't help it. i couldn't help that i loved him, and i couldn't help that i kept embarrassing myself. i closed my eyes and sat back.

i heard someone walk in. i kept my eyes closed, thinking nothing of it.

i heard footsteps approach me, then stop.

in only a moment, i felt something cold cover my mouth and nose.

my sight became dark.

.
.
.

Chanyeol

"baekhyun-ah?"

where did he go? his break ended 20 minutes ago, and none of the other employees have seen him.

"jongdae! have you seen baekhyun?" he looked back at me, frowning.

"no, i haven't. i thought he was on break?"

"it ended a while ago... just tell me if you see him, ok?" he nodded, and i started walking away.

he's never done this before...

i texted him, but he hasn't responded.

suddenly, someone slipped a note into my hand.

i looked back, but no one was there. i frowned.

i unfolded the paper, and began reading.
-

"dear mr. park chanyeol,
i think i have something you may want.
do not worry, byun baekhyun is now under my care. if you bring me 5 million won, you may just get him back. bring you're friends, too.
yours truly,
SD"

.
.
.

Chen

as soon as beakhyun left the room, i got right back to work. i don't get my break until later.

a few customers annoyed me, but other than that, it was an alright day.

but, it seems this day could get worse.

chanyeol was nervously pacing the restaurant. i tried to ignore it for a while, but eventually he tapped my shoulder.

"jongdae! have you seen baekhyun?" he looked at me expectantly.

"no, i haven't. i thought he was on break?" i frowned, and he sighed loudly.

"it ended a while ago... just tell me if you see him, ok?" i nodded, and he began to walk away.

i got back to work right away. i smiled when i saw minseok walk in.

"minseok-ah! did you come to visit me?" he nodded, and smiled at me. he leaned in and kissed me on the cheek.

"i wanted to invite you to dinner later, how about it?" i nodded happily and smiled back at him.

suddenly, i heard a deafening sob.

minseok grabbed me protectively, only to look over and see chanyeol. he was on the ground, grasping a paper.

we ran over to him and helped him up.

"chanyeol? what happened?" i asked worriedly.

minseok suddenly grasped the paper from his hand.

his face fell, and his eyes teared up. i looked at the paper too, and my breath hitched in my throat.

byun baekhyun was kidnapped.

.
.
.

Suho

it was a seemingly calm day.

no one had heard from son dowon. everything seemed fine, for now.

i was out with kyungsoo and yixing. we were planning to go skiing.

"so, you guys ready?" they both nodded. they were laughing together about something or other.

getting in the car, it was calm. we all laughed together, excited for the day ahead of us.

"junmyun, have you talked to jongdae? he just texted me and he seemed worried..."

i looked back. "what'd he say?"

he frowned.

"he just said to call him." kyungsoo responded.

yixing sighed and pulled out his phone, dialing the number.

"hey it's yixing, what's up?" there was mumbling on the other end, then he hung up.

"someone took him." he said.

"what? took who?" kyungsoo asked. i frowned.

"baekhyun. someone took baekhyun."

.
.
.

Kai

news spread like wildfire. i was with sehun when it happened.

"baekhyun was kidnapped."

in a moment, it was like my world had fallen.

he was gone. someone took him.

sehun had tears running down his face. we couldn't do anything, just sit and hope that he was ok.

whoever took him wanted all of us to go.

((y/n)) ran in, looking scared. sehun got up quickly and pulled her into a hug.

she sobbed, and it was like my heart broke.

this wasn't all a twisted dream... it was real.

why would anyone do this to him?
-