1.7 ⇒ love shot

a/nthis chapter will switch between multiple povs that haven't been seen before

a/n
this chapter will switch between multiple povs that haven't been seen before. the picture of the member or person will mark the start of their pov. thanks for reading and stream love shot!!
-

Baekhyun

the alarm clock blared, jolting me awake. i looked around frantically, sighing as i saw the time. 8 AM.

i reluctantly pushed myself out of bed, getting dressed.

i thought of calling in sick... but i guess it wouldn't hurt to just go.

looking at the time, it was 8:30. i had to be to work in 20 minutes.

i quickly grabbed my bag, running out of the house and to my car.

upon arriving, i immediately rushed in and got to work.

it was gonna be a busy day, i could tell.

i quickly took another customers order, and rushed back to the kitchen.

in an instant, i was on the floor. i must have run into someone.

looking up, my cheeks heated up instantly. god, why am i such an idiot!

"oh, baekhyun-ah, are you ok?" the man before me gave a worried look, putting his hand out to help me up.

i forced myself up on my own, bowing my head.

"sorry, boss! gotta get back to work."

i ran in to give the order to a chef. looking back, i saw chanyeol giving me a worried look.

ugh, why do i always embarrass myself around him! i put my head in my hands.

"baekhyun, are you ok?" i lifted my head, seeing jongdae.

"yeah... i'm fine. just a bit tired." he suddenly smiled, pulling me into the back.

"i saw you run into chanyeol! oh my god, you got so close!" he nearly yelled. i gave him an angry look, covering his mouth.

"don't be so loud! what if he hears?" he quickly mouthed a 'sorry', then smiled brightly.

"how was it? he even tried to help you up!" i sighed, hiding my face in embarrassment.

"shhh! it doesn't matter, i've gotta go back to work." i walked out before he could stop me.

i needed to tell ((y/n)) about this later. we needed a night out, i had so much to tell her.

i quickly pulled out my phone and told her to meet me at the bar later. i went right back to work.

soon after, it was around noon. it was busier than before, since it was lunch time now.

it was also time for my break.

i quickly went to the employees lounge, resting on the couch. my head was pounding.