Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Pride's interigation

Lust's POV: I walked down the hallway away from ___'s room and twords the room of one certain  humunculous that I knew could make Envy talk. I knew Envy wouldn't listen to me, he's to stubborn. That's why I have to go to him. I stood infront of the door to his room and knocked. "Pride." I said. He opend the door and looked at me with those souless eyes. "Yes Lust? Did you get information on the girl?" He asked. I laughed, "The only information I got was how Envy had devloped feelings for this girl." "Feelings huh? Well then, we can't have that." "No we can't, you know what I want you to do correct?" I asked. "Interigate Envy, he won't answer to you because he see's you as his equal, me on the other hand he will answer out of fear of being eaten." He smirked. "Indeed, so will you?" I asked. "I'll see what I can do." He said. Walking out of his room and walked down the oppsite end of the hallway to Envy's room. I smiled to myself. 'Now Envy, let's see of you really do have these so called feelings.' I thought to myself. I laughed at the thought and kept walking down the hallway to my room.

Pride's POV: 'Lust wants me to figure out if Envy has developed feelings eh? Well then, let's see, this should be interesting.' I thought to myself. "Envy open your door." I said in his mind. "What do you want Pride?" He said opening the door. I walked in and sat down on his bed, "Have you deveopled feelings?" I asked. He laughed at this. "What do you mean? Besides envy I have no other feelings!" He laughed. "No even for...___?" I asked eyeing him suspisously. "What do you mean by that?" He asked serious. "You know what I mean Envy...now answer." I demanded. "I don't have to answer to you." He said. I brought out my shadows and wrapped him up, "Oh yes you do. Do you want me to eat you?" I said licking my lips. "No Pride don't eat me!" He begged. "Then talk!" I said letting go of him. "Maybe." He said. My eye's widened with horror, "Envy you are a humunculous! We don't have feelings other than the sin we are named after!" I spat. "I know, I know, and I'll crush these feelings soon enough." He stated. "Good...other wise Lust will have to kill you...and if she doesn't I will." I said with a small smile. He shook his head and I laughed slightly. "Now then, you crush those feelings...or I'll crush you!" I said to him before I left his room.